Hey all, first time poster needs a good product to pass a hair test. Any suggestions?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stinkfinger75, Sep 25, 2007.

1. It's been 13 years since I've needed to take a drug test, so I'm a little out of the loop when it comes to this sort of thing. I think I may be up for a job where they will require a hair sample. Looking around I've found lots of products, but there's so goddam many of them that I have no idea which is better than the next. So I turn to you my stoner brethren, what's a good product to use to help me pass my hair follicle test? Links and testimonials would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone, hopefully soon I'll be basking in the warm glow of marijuana's warming glow once again.

Stink

2. I don't think there is a way to 100% pass that test just by taking something. Not sure.

3. I'm thinking of a shampoo method, not something you take internally.

4. I know that many people passed hair drug test by help clean shampoo.
    I think it's easy to use. And for hair test detection period is 90 days. Just not smoke some days can't help.
    I’m sure this one http://www.pass-a-test.com/product_zydot-ultra-clean-shampoo-and-conditioner-p10379.html will help you. And you should have enough hair to test (at least 1.5") on your head. Because if you haven’t they can take hair from any part of your body or your urine sample.