Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hey all check out my stash and bong

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by andym90, Feb 11, 2009.

1. The first picture is some indoor grown mystery strain. $350NZ 32gr with bag.

The second picture is some outdoor kiwi bush of some sort which i pick up for $300NZ 36gr with bag.

Third pic - My homemade bong. Goes well haha.

Oh by the way, Hi, Im new to the forum but i love it! been fixed on the site all day. Cheers everyone :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Nice bong. Very creative, and welcome to GC

3. nice bong man!! + rep

4. That's a hot bong +rep for corona =P.

5. yeah... im probrably going to make one now... probly this summer

6. #6 KSpliff, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
    Sweet, well-made home-made bong man! What is the conversion on the new zealand dollar? I'm from canada, but ours is pretty close to the States at the moment.

+rep

Alright so i decided to not be lazy and take the two extra minutes. $300NZ goes for about $280CAN or $260US

EDIT: wow, im baked, i meant 180 and 195** respectively

7. dude thats such a creative bong. dope concept. +rep

8. which is why im debating going to college in canada for maybe junior yr

9. haha, verry good prices on marijuana, from what i hear from all you americans. Where you thinking of going?
    well, I'm off to class.. pce

10. haha fuck if i know.. all i know is i partied with some canadians last break HAHAHAH IVE NEVER BEEN SO WASTED EVERRRR hahah this one girl could out drink any of her guy friends... shes like mann this beer is like water to me....

anyway... probly somewhere near montreal

11. ohhh shit man you are in for a TREAT when you harvest that girlie! :smoking:

12. Niiiiice bong buddy..........
    Been in NZ for almost 2 months now, haven't found any bud yet, and that looks delicious.........