Hetero Evangelist

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HotDish, Sep 14, 2012.

1. So I was called this the other day by a co-worker.. My gf was deep into the GLBT lifestyle months before I met her.. She had been in a relationship with another woman for the past 15 years.. And then they broke up.. And we got together.. I must say there is still times when she amuses me with her lack of hetero-sexuality at times.. And then there are the moments that put a feather in my cap because.. well I already knew I was good at rocking the pussy.. But she makes it seem like I'm a god at times..

Anyways.. are there any other men out there.. or women.. who have sorta "flipped" someone from being gay or lesbian.. to the straight life.. aka "the dark side" haha.. I imagine that men and women who are gay can and do get the same pleasure out of flipping a straight folk to their side too...

Feel free to share stories :wave:

2. This thread will be funny when she's eating pussy again.

3. OP did you bring up the possibility of a threesome? If not come on mayne

4. I don't have a story, but a question. Do you feel like you converted her to heterosexuality with your manliness? Not a smart ass question, but do you think throwing her a good fuck can actually change such deep-seated personality traits?

5. Wtf's a Hetero Evangelist?

6. Yeaaaa.... You claim a lot of credit here, I see now how so many men have such inflated egos.

7. The more pussy she eats.. the more i benefit... :hello:

Um.. do I really need to answer this question? pretty sure you can figure it out on your own ;)

Besides her change of sexual practice she still stands by the same values she had as a lesbian.. i mean shes still feminist in nature and a very independent woman.. which i do and will always respect(she finds the "hetero evangelist" comment hilarious)... she just prefers getting dick and not dealing with women anymore.. that's really all that's changed.. If anything.. it's easier being in a relationship with a woman that is very strong in her independence.. makes my job easier as her bf.. so much easier than any of the other straight women i've had to deal with in my life

8. #8 HotDish, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    my gf is the one that does most of the inflating of my ego.. seriously.. sometimes she's surprised at the things that happen in bed with a man.. or even outside of the bed at times..

another thing i should mention that is nice.. most men get in trouble when checking out other women while driving or walking down the road with their gf.. usually mine is also looking ;)

9. Well yeah, she was with a chick for 15 years.