Hesitant about smoking during the day, opinions?

Discussion in 'General' started by bms18, Dec 1, 2015.

1. I dont smoke that often, when I have weed, Ill smoke at every night until I fall asleep. I actually like to get high before trying to sleep cause it gives me a relaxing body buzz that helps put me to sleep. I have smoked during the day before, but it was always with somebody else. I kind of want to try smoking before I go to school and see how I feel through out my classes and such. I just feel like I will be really disconnected to my surroundings though and the come down will make me sleepy and lazy like it usually makes me feel. What are your opinions and experiences with smoking during the day alone and in school? And I dont know if this is common, but when Im high, most of the time I will feel like Im in my own world/head and feel in a way disconnected like I said. Is this normal?

2. #2 Jane_Bellamont, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    You must be smoking Cannabis Indica, like my plants.//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/wink.png Literally feels like being wrapped in a warm blanket, with a psychedelic vibe.

Cannabis sativa won't ever let me sleep. Last time I did it before I went to bed, it was like having a fever. You're half-asleep, half-awake, replaying bad memories in your head, paranoid thoughts, etc. You wake up exhausted with a mild headache. Naaaasty.

I don't smoke during the day because, well.. I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life in an alternate reality. That would be a bit freaky. Marijuana is a special, spiritual moment for me.. always after work.. definitely not a replacement for redbull and coffee. Gotta treat the ganja with respect.

3. First thing I do in the morning after I get out of bed is load a bowl. Just enough to get my head right. Then its off to the races. A good sativa motivates and focuses my mind better than any energy drink ever could. Moderation is key for day smoking and going about your daily to-do's.

4. I'll sometimes burn a spliff before work. My tolerance is really high so it's not like I go to work blazed.
    The comedown can be a struggle, especially if I'm not very busy. Fighting tiredness really sucks.

5. I usually have a bowl throughout the morning. Another throughout the afternoon. Then at night it's all hell breaks loose. But if you're not used to it you could burn you out, and your day could be wasted.

6. ...Bms18....if your having a drink.....do you keep drinking till you pass out?.......same thing with smoking.....learn to mod your self, .....I smoke all day long, everyday..........doesnt make me tired or out of sorts.....unless I go overboard......I use for medication, only way to move for me......also strain choices are super important..........Im a sativa guy till about 5:00pm......the its break out the heavy hitters.....lol........as for school, work etc........just schedule your sessions better, and treat it like medicine instead of a bag of Doritos.........the fact that you asked it.......says youll do fine..........wishing you luck.