Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hesitant about smoking during the day, opinions?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bms18, Dec 1, 2015.

1. I dont smoke that often, when I have weed, Ill smoke at every night until I fall asleep. I actually like to get high before trying to sleep cause it gives me a relaxing body buzz that helps put me to sleep. I have smoked during the day before, but it was always with somebody else. I kind of want to try smoking before I go to school and see how I feel through out my classes and such. I just feel like I will be really disconnected to my surroundings though and the come down will make me sleepy and lazy like it usually makes me feel. What are your opinions and experiences with smoking during the day alone and in school? And I dont know if this is common, but when Im high, most of the time I will feel like Im in my own world/head and feel in a way disconnected like I said. Is this normal?

2. Try dropper tincture, hybrid only 50/50, and you can control your dosage. It comes in veggie and non-sweetened or you can make your own

3. Why do it if you are worried about?

Why add stress to your life?

4. i dont like smoking weed all day as it makes me feel burnt out and tired. but i also really like wake and baking in the morning if im going to be chilling at my place

5. Smoking before school is the best thing if you're able to function and not act obviously high in public, as long as you can control yourself than there's nothing to worry about because you won't have any weed on you, you won't get in trouble just get eyedrops so they aren't red if you're that worried.

6. If you happen to be a go-getter, smoke one bowl before you leave the house on your way to school/work. Once you arrive at school or work, smoke one bowl 20-30 minutes prior to your first class or shift. After your first break, take a quick snap for a smoke break. After you return from your study/smoke break focus on what you need to retain for the day, and smash it out in a smoke sesh brain storm when you get home. Your memory and cognition abilities will be heightened and allthewhile you will have enjoyed your day at school or work. Cheers! [​IMG]

7. I only smoke during the day on Sundays for football, and if I smoke at 1, by 5 I'm burnt out as shit and I need a caffeine pill to shake the fog. I religiously smoke at night only to sleep during the comedown