hes trying to buy my love

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by nicolerrico, Aug 10, 2012.

1. As a wise woman once said, "love dun cost a thang"

[​IMG]

Plus if he genuinely has nothing in common with you but money, or doesn't even try to get to know you just by being fweends then minus well just pay to fuck...

2. Lol, whistle yes because the high frequencies can impair his hearing for 2 secs.

3. Say you've met someone else, and try and give back all the gifts he's given.

If he refuses to accept them back, then keep them; or if he takes them back, then it's not like you've lost anything, is it?

:confused_2:

4. Bitches want the money. You're mooching off it lol

5. Yeah don't lead him on I'm kinda in The same situation but vis versa. Just tell him the truth to back off because you don't want to hurt him.

6. Why the fuck are you accepting gifts then? You're giving him false hope and he thinks he's making progress with you, for every gift you accept from him the more he likes you, and the more heartbroken he's going to be when you tell him to fuck off, so stop accepting gifts and just tell him that you don't like him and really don't want a relationship with him

7. if you dont suck that ***** dick yous a golddiggin whaaa

8. I'm guessing this is not the same guy who gave you a spice blunt ?

9. First off, I'm not gonn blame you. I'm not gonna blame him. It seems the problem was created mutually. The dude is crazy about you and you keep accepting gifts.

You've been clear you don't want it to go further. You have to stop accepting stuff from him. Next time y'all chill, pay for your own stuff. Treat it as just 2 friends chillin'. He'll catch on. If anything, talk it out with him.

10. is this him?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RyRFu7Umvk]Lil B - Need My Love(MUSIC VIDEO)FOR LADIES!!HISTORICAL!!!WOW - YouTube[/ame]

11. If you didn't have a picture on here i would think this is one of my best friends and this girl hes been after. seriously. I've told my friend he needs to stop treating her this way, and even SHES told him shes not interested in that way, but he keeps on doing it. Shes even come to me looking for advice because my friend keeps treating her as if they are bf/gf. I told her she had to tell him straight up what her deal was, and if he kept doing stuff like this... well then its his problem at that point. I hate saying it, but at this point, my friend is playing the fool. She isn't leading him on, and shes told him she isn't interested in being more than friends, yet he continues to smother her more than i would my own girlfriend. I hate saying this about one of my best friends, but hes being a schmuck.

So here's how it goes. Tell him how you feel. that you like him as a friend, and nothing more. that hes treating you too nice, as if you are going out, and he shouldn't be. he can't buy your love. if he continues to do it after that, its no longer your problem. you'd be stupid not to accept nice gifts from someone, and at this point, thered be nothing wrong in doing so, since you've told him what the deal is and how you feel.

12. The more I think about this the more I start to hate that guy.. it's like he expects you to fall in his arms by him buying you all this shit even though you still said No.

13. stop fucking with his mind....your saying "im not looking for a relationship"...what you mean to say is i dont want to be in a relationship with you....and stop accepting his gifts...you know what you're doing stop flexin.