hes trying to buy my love

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by nicolerrico, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Have you smoked yourself retarded?
    How is she a gold digger, she's not even with him or doing anything other then accepting the gifts. And what is there for her to give? Sex? Love? Attention? No because she's not interested in him. If she was a gold digger she'd be following him around after every cent.

I bet you do know this poor kid, you're probably just as hopeless and desperate.

2. Lol you probably don't get any...

He didn't point a gun at her head, she keeps accepting shit.

She's not asking him for shit but shes allowing him to give which amounts to the same at the rate he's going.

Btw I'm smarter than you, I guarantee it.

3. Are you sure you don't like this kind of attention?

It seems like your toying with him.

4. i hate when people say shit like that. it's fucking stupid.

5. And probably true lol

6. #26 Gryphonics, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Yes I do, I have a girlfriend who I'll happily share love and feelings with for the rest of my life.

He didn't have to point a gun all he had to do was ask, if someone was offering to take you to a concert to your favorite band I'm sure you would too.

She obviously feels guilty and doesn't feel comfortable taking advantage of him.

For a "smart" person you act like a retard.

I've seen your threads, why because you can relate? lol

7. Get that tat and DIP THE FUCK OUTTA THERE.
    Or be a decent human being and tell em what's up.

8. Yeah it's not right to do take stuff if you don't have the same intentions. If he obviously likes you more then a friend it's not cool to keep accepting stuff just because "he offered".

9. How do I sound like a retard when most of your post is defending my claim that you don't get any and you switch sides on your argument?

Why does she feel guilty? Because she's using him.
    What's a gold digger? A girl that uses a guy for his money.

And that's exactly what I said, I know she feels guilty. That's my side of the argument lol.

A gold digger doesn't have to fuck a guy to use him, I'm sure she would rather not if she didn't find him attractive, just like this chick.

And if I wanted to go to a concert I would've bought the tickets myself whenever they went on sale.

10. I agree with Darkside, the only reason you are writing this imo is because you feel guilty taking shit from him when he is trying to get with you. By accepting offers of Tattoos (you'll always remember him......sigh) concerts and on and on, he thinks he is making progress with you! How many times have you or I anyone else started out talking to someone who wasn't interested but it grew into something? Happens all the time. You can solve your problem by acting like you are not interested and spend your time with dudes you are interested in.
    Peace

11. Dude if she was a gold digger she wouldn't haw come on here asking for advice. She clearly wants OUT of the current situation, but dosent know how to handle it. If she was a gold digger she would have already had the tat ad much more.

The guy is pushy, and she sounds like she has confrontation issues, not a gold digger.

Your a troll who has nothing better to do than slam ppl for no reason

12. Because it's a logical fallacy. Ad hominem. (namecalling) It doesn't solve anything.

13. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']
    Dude if she was a gold digger she wouldn't haw come on here asking for advice. She clearly wants OUT of the current situation, but dosent know how to handle it. If she was a gold digger she would have already had the tat ad much more.

The guy is pushy, and she sounds like she has confrontation issues, not a gold digger.

Your a troll who has nothing better to do than lam ppl for no reason[/quote]

All I'm saying is that if she had a bf and this guy is buying her concert tickets with the intentions of getting something in return she better know how to deny the offer, its not that fucking hard.

14. She was put in a tough situation. If she keeps accepting, she huts the guy, but f she cuts him off she hurts him too. Theres no "right" answer.

Obviously she should stop, but the guy put her in a corner

15. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']

She was put in a tough situation. If she keeps accepting, she huts the guy, but f she cuts him off she hurts him too. Theres no "right" answer.

Obviously she should stop, but the guy put her in a corner[/quote]

Your acting like you were there? Like he bought tickets for her and her friend. But here is the thing if you feel guilty then when he says let's go do this or that! You as a human being with your own brain and mouth say no. I feel uncomfortable with you purchasing things for me if you expect feeling in return. If you are just rich and want to spend money on me without any kind of favors in return that's up to you. But I DO NOT AND WILL NOT WANT TO BE WITH YOU.
    It's not that hard.. If he gets pissed then... He obviously wanted something in return... If he's cool with it then that's up to you personally if you could do that. BUT YOU CAN NOT "USE" HIM.

16. Ask him to buy you a rape whistle because when he starts to go broke, you'll need it. Get the picture?

17. This happened to my flatmate, except the guy was a real sleazeball, and a bit of a stalker as well.

Not that I'm complaining, the flat got a free TV out of it.

18. why are you complaining?

use the fuck out of him get him to buy you a bunch of stuff you basically have free stuff at your doorstep

take him to the mall act all flirty and before you know it you'll have some new clothes, a free lunch and maybe get those eyebrows done too

19. cut that ***** off asap, before he gets hurt worse

20. Yeah using him sounds great till she declines his advances and things get real ugly.