Hes threatening to kill himself

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YelloMnMs, Jul 28, 2013.

1. I should have kept ignoring him! Fuck!!! The guy in this thread 
    http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/1234581-normal-cheater-psycho-maybe.html

Yeah its confirmed that hes fucking psychotic!

I've been ignoring him on and off for a month. But Ill be honest when he started spouting off bullshit I would get upset and want to argue back. Anyway the other day I really felt strong and like yeah man definitely not talking to this mother fucker again!!! Im good!!!

Then he starts messaging me that he cant sleep cuz his asthma is bothering can I get him an inhaler. I have insurance he doesnt.

Then he calls me lik 25 fucking times in a row!!! So finally I answer and Im like DUDE I DONT WANT YOU. YOURE A CHEATING POS. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND ITS OVER. ILL GET THE INHALER BUT AFTER THAT, PLZ STOP CALLING ME. I hang up

Then he starts texting me saying hes gonna kill himself, hes gonna stab himself in the stomach. Oh my God you guys. :unsure:  :unsure:

Like how fucking low is that? He accused me of cheating to cloud his own actions, and in some fucking alternative universe that would make me take him back yeah sure. Then he starts talking bout his asthma. Now he gonna kill himself. I even said it wow guy this is how low you're gonna go to have me in your life?!

What a manipulative cunt~!!!!! I don't know guys. I'm thinking of calling the police and alerting all his family. Should I do a restraining order too?

SHIT!!!

2. Don't get the inhaler, that way if he chickens out of stabbing himself in the stomache at least he'll eventually have an asthma attack....problem solved.

Srsly though dudes nuts tell one of his family members what he said and be done with him.

3. Be like 20$ says you don't go through with it.

And then hang up.

4. My ex always told me he'd kill himself if we broke up. We did. Guess who's still alive?  :rolleyes:

Generally speaking, when people threaten to kill themselves like this guy is doing, they're just trying to make you talk to them. 9 times out of 10 it's bullshit. Ignore him long enough and hopefully he'll leave you alone. 

5. If a person really wants to kill themselves they won't tell you they're going to do it...because then you'd stop them from killing themselves which is you know what they want to do!

6. Yuck, I had to go through that back in December. A complete fucking nutjob and scum of a human being, by all means. Anyone who does that is.

Tell him you're going to call the police on him and show them the proof saying he was going to get killed. He'll get his psychotic ass thrown in the psych ward for 72 hours.

7. Reverse his game on him.  Tell him it's the right thing to do, and you're happy to be the one to do it.

He'll fucking fear you for the rest of his life.

8. Top advice up in here. Tell him about all the fucks you don't give and to hurry up with the knife. Should get the message through.

Ya, and they're not going to stab themselves in the stomach either. They might want to die but I'd imagine even someone who wants to die doesn't want it to be painful and long.

10. online psychotic stalker threatens suicide...

well now

hmm

ok

hmmm

let's see, we should, you know, find out where he lives...call police...problem solved in many ways...

11. On some serious shit. No trolling. Stop talking to that dude ASAP. My friend had a boyfriend who did that. Sent her a pic of his wrist slit and everything. She rushes over there to talk to him/save him he trapped her in the house and was saying she couldnt leave and he was in love with her n shit. Idk if she would still be alive today if her friend hadn't heard her screaming from the driveway and called me. I told her to call the cops. The dude was like for real gonna fuckin kidnap her. She said he was crying and begging her to jst love him while at the same time throwing her around and stopping her from leaving.

Shes like fucking scarred now. Scared to be alone and shit.

Whatever you do DONT GO SEE HIM ALONE.

12. Yeah don't go see him alone if you choose to see him at all, which I really wouldn't. If there's nothing there for you there's nothing there. Don't get him the inhaler if his asthma get's that bad he can get taken to an ER and they can give him one there. As for him saying he's going to kill himself, if he really wanted to he wouldn't tell anyone he just would. While you can't take his threats seriously you should at least alert his family to this type of behavior and if you do call the cops they will at least place him on a 72 hour psychiatric hold or 48 hours whichever, and in the meantime get a restraining order. 

Ehhhh that always doesn't work. I know someone who actually did kill himself after a female he liked told him to do it and that she didn't care if he died.

You just never know what you're dealing with....

14. Was going to say something similar.

I was gonna say, just leave him be 'cause he's gonna do it one way or the other...but goddamn! That was some funny shit!

16. i would at least tell his family that he is threatening to kill himself. i know he's crazy and won't leave you alone but im sure you would still feel  bad if he actually killed himself.

@[member="TheQUEENofOGs"].....if that's you in your avy, damn you're gorgeous

17. Tell him to man the fuck up and stop being a little kid, I have no sympathy for people who take there own lives, I'd rather live in a tent in the wilderness then kill myself.

18. Tell his family then change your number and be done with it

19. man. why the fuck would you argue back? didn't you take the advice from your other thread? my last ex girlfriend sent me 7 pages of hate through text when we broke up, and what did I do? I replied 'lol' and the hate messages just kept coming and I just didn't reply.