He's buggin' the hell outta me!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BlazinNinja, Nov 12, 2009.

1. #1 BlazinNinja, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
    Okay so, I've always been really bad at not correcting people when they tell people wrong info on drugs... I know so much about so many drugs, how they work, what they do.. When they are ''safe'' and when they are ''unsafe''.

I usually regret it, since nobody believes that a little girl could know anything.. And if i say anything about it they put me in the ''druggy'' section of people you can't trust, because theyre druggys, and therefore allways will think that nothing is dangerous because they love drugs so much. (shit, excuse my bad description)

So today (Dont know how we got to the subject), this guy from school says ''Youknow... Nitrous kills tons of braincells. The whipped cream cans aren't even real nitrous.''

Now this is just plain annoying. I told him ''You know, it IS real nitrous. Might not be as pure as the stuff you get at the dentist, but the nitrous is still the ''real'' gas."
    I was just about to tell him how you huff the shit so that you get oxygen in with the gas, but i didnt want to come off as some drug-freak, since people here are so fuckin against those things.

He then gets really pissed off, and starts telling me im not open-minded.
    I ask him if he would tell me, how i am not open minded? I am simply stating facts.

He just storms out of there, super pissed off.
    shit.. what a pussy..

WHAT the hell.
    People who are under the wing of drug propaganda truly truly needs a kick in the balls

.. I need to blaze when i get home... BLAZEEEEE

2. huffing isn't that cool buddy, how old are you?

3. She's 20.

4. Who says i do it myself? I just know a lot about these things :)

5. Soooo... Huffing DOESN'T kill brain cells? How does it not, when you're not really getting any oxygen while you're huffing?

...And I'm gonna move this to Pandora's Box due to how much it has to do with 'other drugs'.

6. Hell yeah I know what you mean, its sad though. Even among my friends who toke it up they are still ignorant about other drugs and say stupid stuff that gets me mad. A lot of them just act like they know their shit and say stuff and i just face wonder why my friends who smoke weed still believe propaganda about other things.

I guess I would assume that after being lied to about weed for years you would start to understand that they have been lying to you about everything else and to not knock shit before you try it.

7. Oh right, do that. thanks :D

well with nitrous oxide , you can ''at least'' take breaths of air in between the nitrous :)

8. Yeah, i mean, i believed all the propaganda talk for years.. But i still didnt call people short sighted (opposite of openminded? im from denmark, bear with me here haha), just because they informed me about what i thought was ''their point of view'' (i still didnt believe them, but that doesnt matter. I wouldnt feel so annoyed if he didnt believe me, and just like... would talk to me in a nice tone, and be mature about it, yaknow? )

funny how your 'stoner'friends still believe all the other crap. :D makes no sense!

9. Guy is obviously a pansy. Don't let him get you stressed out over it. Besides, you'll always have the satisfaction of knowing you're mentally superior to him :cool:

10. i mean yeah i guess whippits are huffing but there are very few negative effects compared to huffing something like glue or paint thinner... personally i love whippits and every now and then ill make a trip to the headshop and pick up a 24 pack of whippits.

i have to agree that the misinformation about drugs that people spread drives me up a wall. i had a few friends like that until they tried the drug they questioned. my favorite was "x puts holes in your brain" lol

11. As usual, I will now post my annoying public service reminder for whippets users-remember to take your extra B-12 and folate, to avoid potential side effects. :) Enjoy nitrous responsibly.

12. Yeah... I hate it when people are so close-minded about drugs that they've never really done any solid research on... And not only close-minded, but they sit there and act like they know what they're talking about... Shit pisses me off sometimes, lol.

You can't really let it get to you, though. Like someone already said... You can at least take pleasure in knowing that you are mentally superior. :D

Ok... But isn't the high you get from nitrous a direct result of your brain being deprived of oxygen?

I'm not saying you're wrong... I'm sincerely curious...

13. #13 tharedhead, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009
    Well, valient moderator, you have asked a difficult to answer question. Nitrous does a heck of a lot of different things....and nitrous works to do its thing(s) in the absence of hypoxia-so more is not more, kids :)As a matter of fact, if you're trying for more effect from higher concentrations, you're just wasting it.

Elsevier: Article Locator

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2614651/

14. This is super shitty logic, but if you say it with the right amount of accusative tone it might work. I'd be like "Bitch its NO2, mothafuckin 78% of the air we breathe is nitrogen and 21% is oxygen, how mothafuckin bad do you think thats really gonna hurt you?"

15. and then you punch him in the face to get your point across

it can be hard for stupid people to understand things if you don't knock it through their head :D

16. Hahahaha! Best ideas ever