herpes and boobs.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hazel.indigo, Aug 5, 2008.

1. No dude is going to cheat and only tit fuck a chick Im sorry... its not happening. If he cheated he totally got up in there. Leave him n test yourself. If he cheated and is still with you what makes you think he won't cheat again if you came back to him after knowing he cheated.

2. hahahahaha this thread rules my spice diamon'd ass

i wish my girlfriend was like you

'i only came on her face its not like i fucked her'

3. am i the only one that recognizes a troll when i see one? :confused:

4. I heard a million sighs at once when I saw the picture as well

5. You need to get your boobs tested for herpes, now. Also, why did you let your boyfriend do that?

6. full body condom...kinda makes me wonder what that would look like...and the packaging lol

7. this is the only reasonable approach to me... if you think otherwise... perhaps you deserve herpes...? :confused_2:

8. first off he TOLD u he only titty fucked her im who the hell gets that close and doesnt seal the deal.......2nd who calls it boob sex? not to bring out the 18- police or anything and third where where his hands while he was fuckin them titties lol ?

9. He sounds like a keeper :rolleyes:

10. sounds like a runnerup for the dumbass boyfriend of the year award.....

Dumb that loser. Get tested. If he gave you herpes.... get someone to beat his ass then take a shit on him..

And get a whore with gonorrhea to use his toothbrush....

11. If he cheated on you, why are you still with him?

12. Sounds like my kinda girl, minus the alleged herpes

13. #33 hazel.indigo, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008
    well, this happened back in february, and i just found out on sunday. i'm pretty sure he didn't fuck her. he said that he wasn't gonna touch her below the belt because he knew she had herpes, he was just lonely and i wasn't giving him his satisfaction or something.

didn't dump him though. i got over it. and as for saying 'boob sex,' i didn't know if i could say titties in these things, 'scuse me. i'm getting tested this weekend though. totally didn't know this thread would get so much feedback, but thanks dudes.

14. not a chance in hell. id dump his ass and then make sure everyone knew what kind of nasty skanks he was out doin' behind your back.

not even a condom can protect 100% from herpes... ick! the gift that keeps on giving.

not a risk I *personally* would be willing to take.

15. i say get back at him,,,,,do to him what he did to you,,,,

CHEAT, on him,,,,,i got 20 spare minutes,,,,

i guess i could do the deed,,,,,

come here and get some spicy chicken<------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

16. good call chicken. and i loved the way you offered yourself for the cause hahah

get even!! fuck cheaters.

17. If he cheated on you why would you care? He should be your ex boyfriend, quite being attached and get over it, he'll do it again, its addicting.

18. hahaha.

too funny.

19. really if you think about it,,,,he '' only'' had boob sex with a chick that has herpies,,,,

you could do better than that,,,,cheat on him with me,,,,it will be penetrational,,,, versus his cheesy attempt at sex and only getting the boobs,,,

and he only had the option of catching herpies,,,,

due you realize the ammount of diseases you may catch from having sex with me ?

shit if the c.d.c.,,,,,has a pamplet out about a diseaes,,,more than likely i got it,,,,,

so you can throw it in his face,,,,tell him you now have,,,, clap,,,clamettia,,gannehria,,,,syphyllis,,,,a yeast infection,,,,,,possibly aids,,,,,

and you had a better time catching it,,,,,,,,than he did when he got the herp,,,:p