Heroin?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stevieponiczz, Apr 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know what I can handle much better than anyone else does. I tried heroin because I know that I don\'t have an addictive personality. I know that because I\'ve had experience with a number of \'very addictive\' drugs, and I\'ve never had cravings for more. I wasn\'t worried about getting addicted to heroin, and I was right; I\'m not addicted. So, I don\'t see where the error in judgement occured. Maybe you could clarify? I could understand your point of view if I was a heroin addict right now, but the fact is I\'m not. I\'m no different than I was before I tried it.

2. Ok I was brash in my statement, but none the less why try herion? I havn\'t ever heard anything positive about it even from those who have tried it. All I hear is you become ill and have a craving for more, doesn\'t sound like anything more than a waste of money. You see what it does to people, and if you havn\'t then you\'ve heard what it does. I doubt all junkies had an addictive personality, and im with you I do not believe I have an addictive personality but I would never see a reason to try herion.

3. Heroin is the same damn thing as pain pills, only more powerful. And Fentenol is even more potent than heroin. They\'re all opiates, so when you criticize one you criticize them all. It\'s as addictive as nicotine. Do you know anyone who became addicted physically after one cigarette?

4. Heroin is more physically addicting than nicotine. When you stop smoking, your physical nicotine addiction is gone after the first 48 hours... After that it\'s all psychological... If you take someone who\'s heroin dependant off of heroin cold turkey - it could kill them. They get violently ill for many days afterwards...

People CAN become PHYSICALLY addicted to heroin after the FIRST use. It doesn\'t matter if you have an \"addictive personality\" or not - as it doesn\'t just rest in ones personality. It\'s how the drug reacts with each individual\'s body. For some, they become addicted (physically) after only one use. For others, it may take longer.

But again... If you don\'t think heroin ruins lives. Take a trip to the ghetto. That\'s all the fuckin proof you need that drugs like heroin, crack, meth, etc. RUIN lives. And if you grew up somewhere that\'s not near a ghetto, you can\'t argue with me on this one as practically my whole family was raised in the fuckin ghetto.

For example: Person A decides to try heroin once... Just to see what it\'s like. They snort a rail, get all sick and get all high. They don\'t necessarily enjoy the feeling... But their body craves it... So they do more... Eventually, the drug takes over.

There is no such thing as \"self control\" when it comes to things as addictive as heroin. When a substance takes over your body, you HAVE to take it to keep from getting sick. It\'s no longer a choice. I suggest that those who think otherwise do some research on ADDICTION and chemicle dependance...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.