Heroin?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 0rangekush, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Really want to try it, just once. Is there anyone who has experience with it to give me some tips/info/anecdotes/advise?

2. I'll give you two pieces of advice, both from experience:

1.) Wrong forum

2.) Don't try it

3. man i wouldnt its a big risk...i have alot of friends who said they were just gonna try it once,after that it was just one more time and another,2 od

4. \

You'll throw up if you try herion. Try starting with a perc, oc, or roxy. Heroin is for people who were addicted to those opiate painkillers and cannot afford the pills anymore. Its just stupid to try herion out of the blue. If you do do it anyone, only do a little, I've lost too many of my boys to ODs.

5. #5 0rangekush, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    Yeah, I don't plan to OD haha I'm only gonna take a little bit, I just want to see what it's like...I wish it wasn't so addictive....as it is I have to approach this very carefully.

And yeah, I'll probably be taking pills, I have this weird thing with needles.

6. Dude why would you want to try herion lol?

7. I've heard that when you get high, it feels like all your problems are gone. I think I want to experience that, just once at least.

8. Even after hearing how many lives it has ruined? You're nuts man when I take a bong toke all my problems go away for a while.

9. well if you try it good luck. be w/ ppl that know what there doing.

10. Well, I don't have much experience with Heroin or any opiate, but I don't think it is possible to get addicted to something from one try.

11. #12 norcalblaze, May 13, 2009
    have you tried oxycodone yet? I've never done H but i THINK painkillers give me a rough idea of what they're like.

Like oxy gives you that same feeling as H, it's just a hundred times less intense.

like I said, just how i imagine it, never tried it but would if I ever got a good connect, not interested in IV'ing the dirty crap I could find downtown on any given night.

edit: haha, dude you don't seem like your ready for it. It's not like physical addiction is what ruins peoples lives, it's the mental addiction.

sure, do it only once and you won't have any withdrawels except from the comedown and won't be physically addicting but once you know what that euphoria is like, you might just make it all you want in the world.

If you are not in a happy position in life then i would not recommend you try it, if you want to kill your problems then it will do it, but then when your problems come back all you'll want to do is make them go away the easy way.

don't do it to fix problems, do it once you've fixed problems

12. Nah, I haven't tried oxy yet but that seems like something worth trying. My hook-up can get me pretty much anything I want, so I'm good.

13. Ok.

I'm only gona say this one more time...

Oxys, Roxys, Perc, Morphine, and Heroin are BASICALLY THE SAME THING.

They are all opiates.

If you want to know what herion feels like snort like 20mg Oxycotin.

It is just STUPID to do street herion as your first opiate

1) you never know what your getting
    2)you don't have a tolerance
    3)IT IS FUCKING HERION

OCs = LEGAL HERION (pretty much)

I'm only trying to help you man. But go ahead, take some street herion as your first opiate, feel good for a little bit, then throw up all night..at least you probably won't want to do it again.

Fucking kids man fucking kids....

14. Hate to jump on the wagon but definately do some Oxy's or any other type of opiate for your first time.

15. never fucked with oxy and going straight to H? hello rehab!!!! :eek: lol jk

16. Don't be pricks just because this guy want orgasmic euphoria. But damn the addiction rate of heroin use is something to look at. Like everyone else says work your way up. You may be satisfied with Oxycodone. Highly addictive shit all of it.

17. #18 newbgrow, May 13, 2009
    Well said.

I don't know whats up the all the H hatin'. It really isnt any better or worse then any other "strong" opiate. It's rate of addiction is mostly generated from the fact it's cheap and readily available. Also the ROA's are all addictive as hell (Snorting, Smoking, Shooting). Not that it can't be done other ways, but these are the main ones used.

Suggesting oxy is defiantly off. Talk to any addicts of either oxy or heroin. The severity of addiction and withdrawals are almost dead even. If not greater for oxy, given the duration of w/d's. Oxy is every bit as "hard" as H, you just get it from the friendly doctor not the shady dealer.

I am going to suggest you don't try heroin however. It is too amazing how high 20 bucks will get you and with such a small amount of product. Just don't find this out and you will be ok.

Sorry for the long rant, speed does that :)

Whatever you choose remember opiates are really addicting. Be careful sir.

Edit: Ha I got so into it I forgot about your questions...If you tell me how you plan on taking the dope and what # of dope it is I can give you many tips.

18. The addiction for oxycontin is much stonger than heroin in my opinion

19. Dude, heroin is messed up shit. Far too addictive, one wrong shot can earn you a painful death. Not only that, most people who use heroin end up addicted and have to fight off the misery of the most addictive substance in the world, or, they end up dead or somewhere close to dead.

But, if you really want to try it, just be careful. Do it with people you trust, who are experienced with opiates. But I really hope you don't try it, man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.