Heroin

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Aug 6, 2003.

1. i wonder how first time users of IV administered drugs rationalize their decision to get high out off something you don't really know neither the contents of, the strength of or for that matter wether they'll live through the experience. not only the first shot, but also the rather bleak future if (when really) they get addicted. it's no big secret that the life of a junkie is not, erm, pleasant.

2. yabba?!

whats with all these crazy new drugs ive never heard of?

3. i may be completely off here, but isn't yaba just cheap easy to make meth from the east?....ive read a few articles on this stuff and its amazing how the media sensationalizes things like this....they not once referred to yaba as being basically a dirivative of synthetic amphetamines (aka..SPEED), and they insisted that this new terrifyingly bad drug was slowly taking over the rave scenes and would be more desirable than popping E.....

basically its hyped up by the media...yaba is just another name for meth...the only difference between yaba and its counterpart is the fact that yaba generally refers to low quality made meth using a more recently discovered, quicker, cheaper method for synthesizing...which BTW involves the use of unstable chemicals such as run of the mill gasoline...this shitty version of speed is popular amongst people in asian countries currently, and according to western media, its quickly on the verge of taking over our drug scene as well....

NEWS FLASH!..meth already took over the western drug scenes decades ago!...even hitlers men were enjoying the benefits of the wonder pills which kept them alert for days..that was in the 40s!

it ddoesn't really matter too much what name its given... meth/speed/snot/crank/crystal/ice/yaba and even ecstacy are all different branch offs of the same D-amphetamine group....not to say they all have diferent individual effects, but they are all basically the same stuff that'll keep you tweaking and energetic for days on end

4. Hey guys let's get drunk. Who's got the tampons?

5. yeah, but no tampons. beer is good tho'. speaking of tampons (and thus my giggeling)... for some reason or another all the girls i've been with have for some reason or another gotten me to buy tampons for them. and one thing you learn real quick is *do not argue with a pms woman*, so i went to the shop, and among all the beer, milk, chops, noodles, frozen pizzas, smokes and whatnot, a pack of tampons... and i'm locking at the (usually) girl behind the register with my eyes just going, naw, not for me, really :)

6. sure they arent zylark, sure they arent.... ;)

7. I'll stick to THC!

mmm desinger joint............... ( rec. forum )

8. lol MR criminal where you sticking them tampons? lol...

and just to note, I think its cute when guys buy tampons for their girls..I always just get a lil smile going when I see it..

9. id say, if you want to try heroin, go ahead. try to limit yourself before you even take the first dose though. limit yourself to maybe once a month. or once a week. tolerance is a bitch and a half.