Heroin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Auto Rock, May 25, 2008.

1. First let me start off by saying, I know the potential consequences of my actions, and it is a risk that I am willing to take. I came here because I know there are other people that use the stuff and I want to make sure I don't get screwed over. Now...

I love my pills and in general I love my depressants. There isn't anything like not being able to move or see straight. I have never done OC or anything like that but have done my fair share of percocets and hydrocodone... All those wonderful PKs that people rave about. I love the feeling I get from, they just make me happy. The other day, a friend of mine offered me a capsule of Heroin. I declined because I had to go home and I didn't know much about how much it would take... I have a few questions.

First, is there anyway I can tell its real heroin? Like with coke you can put a little in your mouth and it will go numb, is there anyway to do anything like this with Heroin?

How much should I expect to shell out and would one capsule be worth it?

Is it over rated? I always hear that it's some strong shit but some friends of mine have done it and they say it's fun and all but they don't act like it is as powerful as people make it out to be. I am tall skinny mother fucker, would I feel like I have taken several low grade PKs or would it be much stronger than that?

Finally... I don't know if I enjoy the idea of popping heroin... Just doesn't seem like it would be that enjoyable. Could I break open the capsule and snort it or smoke it? No thanks on injecting... Aint my style :)

Thanks everyone for helping me out on this... I think I would really like the buzz and have been wanting to try it for a while just never really had anyone who could get it regularly and never knew too much about it.

2. well personally i've never seen a heroin capsule, so its probably not heroin, usually you can buy heroin like u do coke (in a bag) or how i get it (which it seems no one else gets) in stamp bags (lil paper bags), the bags kinda constitute one dose, though some bags are alot stronger than others, n this is usually why people die from heroin, not cuz of "bad dope" but usually cuz of "really good dope" that say you usually do 4 bags, u do 4 of these bags, there twice as good as ur usual bags, and you OD

i guess theres .1 in each stamp bag, but the bags i've been gettin recently have been twice as good and twice as fat (3 bags equal to about 7-8) so by that heroin seems to go anywhere from 50 to 100 a gram around here i guess, but i dont really know thats jus what i've been told, i just go by the amount of bags, not weight

3. See, I had never heard of that either but I thought it might be held in a capsule and it was actually shit you snort because thats what my friend wanted to do. His sister was into it all the time and ended up having to get to rehab... of course he could be wrong.

4. Dope in stamp bags is legit dope, screw caps , dont pop it, snort it. 1 $10 stamp bag of heroin is typically equal to 40-80mgs of oxycodone, in my general experience...get that shit from the block. suburban heroin is overpriced and cut down like a mofo