Heroin?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by huecotoph, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Hey city, i know this can be a sensitive topic, but lets hear some opinions on heroin.

I actually just tried snorting a bag for the first time yesterday. I threw out my back and couldn't get ahold of any opiates for pain so i figured " what the hell lets give dope a shot!" In all honesty, i dont see what the big deal with it is, i mean, it was good but i have no desire to go do it again anytime soon. There was nothing that really stood out about the drug, don't get me wrong, i felt great and euphoric, but it isn't something i could see myself being addicted too. I think all drugs have the potential for positive results and negative results, it is all about the user.

Well, What are your thoughts?

2. I snort a couple packs from time to time and I have no real desire to do it all the time, but the thoughts always in the back of my head. I just do it if its around and free. I think when people start shooting it up thats when the real addiction starts.

3. havent tried heroin, but that's how lots of people feel that havent tried good coke.

4. From what I hear, that is how every addicted person felt at some time or another.

Bad news boys...... that shit is bad news......

5. ya man, i wouldnt touch the H without fully knowing and being ready for the possibility that i might get addicted, its some crazy stuff

6. I have chased a couple times, and railed some. Never shot up though, I dunno I just find shooting up to be on a whole nother level then snorting and smokeing. Just my thoughts though.

7. It's like a whole other drug when you shoot it.

The rush you get from injecting it is one of the reasons it's so addicting.

Definately not recommended.

8. Yeah, snorting and shooting are competely different.

Have you ever seen a junkie snort his stuff? Fuck no, they all shoot.

As long as you don't shoot, you should be find with the stuff. I might have done a line or two before, and I've had no desire to do it again. :rolleyes:

9. Dog food makes me feel sick. I aint on that shit bro, Youd be suprised how cut that shit gets.