Heroin Help

Discussion in 'General' started by Victor_Navorski, Apr 12, 2006.

1. si senor, pero solo dos veces.

yep, only twice.

2. przepraszam, nie rozumiem. :(

nom i, dwie razi to nie tak zly, tylko ze ludzie za duzo robia. wiec?

edit: +rep to whoever can name my native language. ;D

3. if that avatar is yours, you look scandanavian. i say danish. what does that say anyway.

4. hehe. it's polish, and i'm a polak. :p

says:

"sorry, i don't understand. (referring to your spanish)

yeah and, two times isn't that bad, it's just that i've seen people abuse it. you know?"

5. Wow, I just read a little on him. He's freaking brilliant. Some of his quotes sound like poetry.

EDIT: A lot of what he writes just hurts my brain. I never really got chemistry. Still a genius.

6. word, but ive smoked it and railed it countless times. i think one needs to be aware of the responses the body sends.

7. just wanted to say that i am also Polish Mundi :smoking:

8. Hahaha a little surprised to see me posting in polish then, eh?

sorry man, i'm still pretty faded, i looked right over the ski in your name. ahaha.

9. Just being able to do some of the things he has done would be incredible. You deserve rep for introducing me to "Sasha". Thats if I can give you some.

10. ej, i gdzie mieszkasz, wiktor?

11. what makes him so cool is the down to earth old world hippy vibe he has

he's not in it for gain just exploration so it's a labor of psychoactive love well documented in his 2 books

poety to any budding chemist

12. hmm.. well rather then redicule you for your dicision (which is stupid for people to do) id say hey... whatever... its your dicision.

like scooby said snort it dont inject. injecting will give a huge rush... thats how junkies start.

when you comedown keep yourself occupied. if not this is where you freak. ive never done haro ever... never plan to either. however i have done coke twice. not much difference in the 2 but there is a difference.... in order to save myself from becoming a coke head i smoked a bowl and had a glass of milk and all the craving went away.

when it comes to drugs regulate that shit... know yourself

13. EDIT: I typed this message for ten minutes originally.

Fuck it- make your own choices.

Just know that whatever anyone tells you: very few people set out with the intention of becoming addicted. Doctors think they can handle Pethidine (very very similar drug) because they know all the effects etc- still they get addicted and steal more and more of it- (out of interest and just to drop a name of a pethidine addict: Harold Shipman (if you don't know who he is check out google).

I wouldn't.

14. dip the rig in alc for awhile to make sure its clean .. AT THE VERY LEAST

the rest has been said , pz good life

15. aight since all these people are just hatin n nobody is giving you any useful information, i'll tell you exactly watsup cuz i shootup every now n then, y? cuz its better thats y. but anyway dont shoot that shit into your fuckin arteries, you know how sometimes veins stick out of your arm, those are the ones you want, its easiest to hit right before the bend of your arm, personally i dont tie my arm off, but if you cant find your veins you might have to do this. for 1 bag you need .2mL of water in the syringe, if you have the kind of pin that has a cap on both ends then put your heroin in the end that covers the plunger (not the needle) and suck up your .2 of water n put it in there with it, then take the rubber end of the plunger that goes inside the syringe and mix the shit up, if u got a different kind of syringe u can do the same shit with a spoon (note: if your bag is extra fat you can add a lil more water, but u dotn want ur dope watered down) now onto the shooting it part. tie your arm off if you need to and put the syringe so its on a flat angle, grab the syringe so that your thumb is between the syringe n plunger end so that your thumb can pull up on the plunger to see if you hit a vein, put the syringe as far as the needle goes in on that flat angle i was tellin you about and then pull up with your thumb to see if u hit the vein, also sometimes you can hear/feel a little pop when it goes into the vein but this isnt reliable, after you draw blood up into the syringe make sure not to move it around to much and push the ignition button, it'll take about 10 seconds and then u'll feel it comin on, dont bug out if it feels like ur choking unless you cant breathe at all then ur jus fucked, but usually for me it feels like i gotta cough n my breathing gets a lil tricky for about 15 seconds but after that ur in the clear

hope i helped you out a little bit

edit: if you didnt get a needle that was in an unopened package dont even shoot that shit

16. cool fucker, i guess i wasnt helpful at all.

17. I will never try Heroin ever and I would hope every1 would be the same way. Ive seen what it can do, its ruined some of my family and a few of my friends. It doesnt only affect you if you get addicted, which happens easier then people like to admit. In the end its your decision and I respect that but remember in the end you can hurt more then just yourself...

18. just to be devil's advocate....why would you want everyone to be the same way?

i think having junkies in the world (the lowest of the low) lets you appreciate your own life decisions and helps you enjoy the better things in life.

19. I dont want every1 to be the same I just dont want anyone to feel the pain of being a junkie or knowing someone close to you who is one, its really hard and can cause severe stress on many people.

20. I've really only done weed and alcohol. I just have one question, why would you wanna take such a strongly addictive drug?

I had a CAT of my chest recently and they injected something into my arm for a contrast, I'm not sure what it was, some sort of chemical. It wasn't simply a dye, because I've had that too. Anyways, whatever this chemical was, it was strong, gave me a very warm feeling all throughout my body, especially in my crotch, I felt like I'd piss my pants (fortunetly I didn't). I couldn't even imagine what H would feel like.

See, to me, psychadelics are exploration for alot of people, but when it comes to hardcore drugs like H and Meth, etc, I can't understand why people have a desire to do them?

My girlfriend has a friend who she grew up with, this girl is now a hardcore junkie. She got so addicted she turned to prostitution just to be able to support her drug habbits, because as a junkie, she can't maintain a real job.

I understand some people can avoid addiction, but there's such a large chance you could become addicited. Can someone explain to me why they want to, or wanted to try it?