Heroin Help... (hope this is the right board)?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Postman, Apr 25, 2006.

1. :( very sorry for your loss....though we may not be the one you lost, you have many more borthers here in the CITY....:) ....this bud's for u...

2. man i lost my grandma and my dog this year, and i went into the deepest depression of my life, and came close to killing myself because i felt like shit was my fault and i completely hated myself. that was more than 6 months ago and imjust now getting better.

Im so sorry for your loss man, dont end up like i did though.

I know it sounds cliche and like bullshit, but your brother is in a better place.

You'll get through it man, just stay strong.

Hope everything goes well man, R.I.P.

3. he was too young postman.... I'm so sorry :(
    Im actually getting a little teary :eek:

4. please acept my deapest appoligies for your loss. i too have battled heroin. many, many years i wasted on that shite. suboxone is the only reason i'm still alive, well my parents/friends/coworkers too. i was really lucky in that i had people behind me who would never give up-always stood by me even when in the throws of withdrawal. it sounds like you cared deeply for your brother, and the only bit of advise i can give is to say that he is in a better place now, it's not much comfort but you have to believe that. i have shed a tear or two reading through this thread, and i know i will again when i spark a bowl for your and your loss. keep your chin up, you and your bro will be together again soon.

5. just so you know man he wanted to stop

its just impossible

im locked on oxy right now, and I want to stop so my family doesnt feel my mistakes

but i cant. ive tried. I always pick up .

6. I will be praying for you and your family. I'm sure his life will change many other peoples life, blessing in disguise.

7. very sorry for your loss, doesnt make sense when stuff like this happens but someday we'll all find out why. hes in a better place now i can guarantee you that.

8. Yeah I got a friend who started doing heroin, its sad shit. I told her you know you screwed up somewhere when pot doesn't do it for you anymore. I'm kindof struggling with a mild ecstacy addiction right now.

9. Holy fuck. This sounds a shitload like my cousin who is around that age. He's been doing all that shit. He's also been in and out of rehab. But now he's living in a half-way home. :/

10. am i trippin, or is the day you said you found your bro dead, before the initial date of this thread when you said hes addicted to heroin.. im confused.

11. look at the years, they are close in months but a year later