Heroin (1g) + Cocaine (1.5g) + Weed (7g)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BlazinBlizzard, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Grabbed a bunch of drugs and went to my 2000 acre farm. Soo fucked up shooting guns and raceing ATVs in the dark...

Got a gram of china white, 1 1/2 grams of blow, really good blow. And a quarter of some KB:smoke:

ENJOY.... I know i am.......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Are you a fucking Hunter S. Thompson reincarnate? haha. I'd love a line right now. Then again, who wouldn't? Peace man :smoke:

3. This.

Always diggin you and your drugs blizzard.

4. yeah for real. this ***** is ballin big time. wtf do you do for a living bro?

5. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that he's not allowed to post that here haha.

6. #6 Jimi Thing, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
    If your guess was correct he'd be posting a hell of a lot larger amounts of drugs.

7. its just that he didnt buy bulk amounts or anything. it all sounds like personal usage. plus if i got all that land and money from illegal shit i wouldnt want to even think about posting drugs on a forum

8. are u shootin speedballs bro? sounds like a blast. be careful though

9. :eek: thats my kind of party! i only would've needed to know a little time in advance, and i could have brought party favors. why wasn't i invited? you're having way too much fun taking my favorite combo through my favorite route without me.

are you still mad about that whole 'running you over' thing? i swear it was kind of an accident.

10. Yea, you're prob right. I fuckin' dig your username bro.

11. THanks for the invite to tha farm!! :devious: haha jk. But DAMN! :eek: Wish i could rep u again cause my mouth is still waterin from those pictures. This is a PERFECT example of why we NEED to kick it soon hahaha. I'm out for break till next tuesday, so I'm gonna be hittin you up for sure this week sometime.

12. +rep, looks scrumptious :yummy:

:smoke:

13. That looks like some prime dope man.

14. you should throw a big music fest on your farm bro

15. I wish, Hunter S. Thompson is the man...

thanks bro:smoke:

Actually I'm still a student:(, the farm is my fathers, but me and some friends came down by ourselves like always and got shit done!!!!!:cool:

I will eventually inherit the farm:hello:...when the day comes
    Yes very dangerous, *cough* *cough* Chris Farley, but VERYYY intense..

Sorry buddy, I did think about inviting you, but I thought you might have school. And Wes is here, I didnt think you's wanna be here if he was.

We'll get hella fucked up soon bro. Ill be back tommorow Ill hit you up that night.:hippie::hippie::bongin::bongin:

I'd love too:metal:

16. Damn man, I don't know much about H but that most certainly looks like some beautiful shit right there. And the coke...goddamn, man, hahaha...

Good vibes man, you must be noddin' like hell, haha.