Heroes?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Thurmond_420, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Who else watches this show?

2. i do been a fan since it first came on

3. Ya I've liked it since season 1, just finished watching tonights new episode actually.

4. Been a fan of Heroes since season one....my friends and I roll a blunt each week for the show

5. I lost interest after the end of season one. Someone tells me it has been getting really great lately.

6. Been watching since episode 1. Honestly I think the show has declined a shit ton since the writter strike forced season 2 to force some half ass shit ending.

Recently I find myself questioning what is even going on anymore. Its been 5-6 straight episodes of people being afraid of this new government run agency hunting them down and doing god knows what with them, but so far they havnt done shittttt. Its like claire being afraid of a swat team that always gets fucked up. Then the whole Nathan and his mother thing, which isnt super signicant to the story... I just feel like they are trying really hard to figure out how to smooth out the story. Like they painted themself into a mediocre corner and can't figure out what to do.

Its my same feeling on LOST ( which I JUST started boycotting )
    Its like they asked a million questions, answered the questions I dont give a fuck about, and now they are just showing show after show after show after show after show after show after show of dialouge just so they canhead the show into the right direction.

Its all garbage, Dexter, now there is a solid show that never disappoints.

7. Heroes is, quite simply, an awful series. Its too little butter spread over too much bread, the actual plot mercilessly bogged down by irrelevant tangents and endless recaps.Love this show!!