Hermitian

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Hermitian, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Hi folks,

I own an "edible plant" nursery and a wholesale fertilizer business. A few of my customers referred me to this site so I'm dropping in to find out what concerns you. I won't be promoting my business here but I'd be happy to answer questions about soils, nutrients, and growing in general either by PM or in the forums. I also hope to learn some new techniques from the members here. I started gardening and learning about agriculture when Ike was president and was in Humboldt county before CAMP ever existed. I also had a career as scientist in government labs and industry. So if it seems like I'm old and opinionated, then you are correct!

2. Ha ha nice! I have a small indoor grow going right now. How's life for you? Sounds like you've been around a block a time or two.

3. Thanks, I'm enjoying this Fall weather. When the plants slow down, I get to slow down too!

4. Welcome to the city

5. Well, time for me to get back to work at the nursery. See you all some time in the future!

6. Welcome :wave:

Your knowledge is definitely welcome here!

7. Excellent! You sound like a good source.

8. Welcome aboard....

Come hang w/us in Spirituality & Philosophy or Science/Nature when you have the time....:D