Hermies?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Abgrow30, Mar 16, 2018.

?

Hermie?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Can someone tell me if these are hermies? I'm a newbie with growing and very concerned. 20180306_103250.jpg Snapchat-1247325457.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Can’t be told from the pictures provided . From what you do have pictured is buds from a female or a herrmie plant. The way u tell on hermis is .. look where the branches branch off main staulk you will see lil white hairs coming from a lil pod for a female , or you will see a cluster of nuts (seed clusters) it looks like but yet they are pollen sacks , that will open up quickly to seed the grow. A hermi is when one branch is showing signs of a female (white pistils) and then on another branch usually lower you will see the cluster of pollen sacks that looks like a cluster of seeds forming near the main stalk of the plant. That is a hermi and pull em as soon as you see the pollen sacks or you will be seeding the entire grow. Hope this helps .. good luck.

3. First of all - take pics under natural light not the blurple led's. How far into flower are you? A true hermie occurs early in flower and the plant produces both male and female flowers. Later in flower the plant can throw out a nanner and pollinate some of the surrounding calyxes - this is not uncommon. If I had to guess based on the blurple pic, it looks like a pollinated calyx with seeds in them. Natural light would make it easier. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    I can't tell from the pic but if there's seeds forming inside those and there's no males in the area then you have your answer.

5. I think I see a seed on the second picture? under that yellow tipped sugar leaf.

6. natural light pic required . right now its iffy . i have seen this before and they turned out just fine other times i threw them out other times i cut the affected branches off . in your case i have to say i do not know yet . i s ee your concern . send natural lighting pics ill revisit your post.

7. in the first pic there could be a seed forming ? i would have to use my finger nail to see if its hard if so its herm

8. Hey guys, thank you for all of the replies and I apologize for the blurple pics!

I'm attaching pics under natural light.
    I'm about 6 weeks into flowering. Most plants are producing seeds(some hard, some not)

If any one can fill me in on what is going on with the plants, and what my course of action should be, I would very much appreciate it! Thanks in advance, hope I can still enjoy this stuff. Snapchat-1480862530.jpg 20180322_113736.jpg 20180322_114010.jpg 20180322_113930_002.jpg

Attached Files: