Hermies

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jaybird24, Nov 12, 2016.

1. had a couple plants hermie on me. Can i just rip off the male sacs?

2. if its just a few males flowers yep you could try ,,,,but if its a full hermie just not worth the time ,,,,start again with better seed stock .,,,mac

3. I've just had this bad news yesterday it's a bummer isn't it but I read not to it incourage more to grow faster so I'm gonna leave em if I get shit weed it's getting made into oil lol

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

4. Okay, i got rid of all the ones i could find. Hopefully it's not a full on hermie because i cant start again for another year

5. Nah im def not leaving them fuck that

6. ok hope you got good eye sight to pick them balls off ,,,lol ,,mac.

7. Perks of being young for sure haha but i need to get some good horticulture glasses because the hps is fucking with my eyes

• Like Like x 1
  8. They can be right inside to I'm gutted mine went hermie but hey it has n nothing can do I'm just leaving em if it incourages more

• Like Like x 1
  9. By picking few that are there I meant what strain ya got dude

10. Grand daddy purple and candyland

11. Both bagseed

12. I'm hearing allot lately that people have this happen. Is it just cheap shit seeds people buy? When I brought mine all 11 was female but I did pay like £70. Honestly though I'd rather pay the extra money than go cheap and end up throwing a plant out. Only my opinion though fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  13. I also have GDP that hermies from bagseed. I got super lucky I guess. I can't find any male flowers but I keep getting 6-20 seeds on every plant in random places. That's the best you can hope for.

I would finish them out removing all the male parts you can and then you have to clean the room really well. Pollen hangs around in cracks and can pollinate later crops.

Just buy some stable seeds for next round.

14. I plan on buying stable seeds next round for sure. All the male parts i've found have been brand new so i just let them drop on the floor

15. that's the problem with bagseed. you don't know if it's actually the strain you picked it from or made from stray pollen or a hermie in same tent. I had an entire crop seeded from a hermie. wasn't worth running it to the finish, but I did and won't again. Good luck

16. Can anyone help me.
    I work on a nft and have got tiny little banana looking things. They are literally 2-3mm long but iv literally a few days to go till I'm finished. Is it a worry or shall I ride it out ?
    Thanks

17. Just pick em off

18. Leaving them in is dangerous. Good luck.