Hermies

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Aarnold83, May 2, 2012.

1. Newbie to the site here , but I assure you not my first rodeo.. Question is this.. Got 14 in flower and a couple of the bitches grew balls and pollenated themselves Oh well life goes on.. How do I go about sterilizing room after cycle complete to avoid future pollination of other crops??? Strange thing is only four outta fourteen seeded themselves...

2. Well arnold what I did in a similar situation is after my room was empty I made a bleach water solution and literally sprayed EVERYTHING in the room till it was dripping wet. That should kill off any living pollen in the room. I think I've heard just regular water will do the trick, but I was also making sure the spider mite infestation was completely gone too. I can tell you for sure though. I did not get any more hermie/pollinated girls after the wash down. No mites either.

3. Well thank you for the info !! I wasn't 100 o/o sure so I thought I'd ask!! Been told that alot of my problems were having so many different strains in same room, that possibly caused the hermies , time to cut way back and quit being a strain whore I guess!! Lmao.. After this blunder imma keep it down to three strains one per cycle..