Hermies :( What to do, what to do....

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by noob_wannaB, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I'm a new grower (MJ anyway) and have learned enough throughout my grow to know I've made many mistakes along the way which unfortunately my plants have paid the price for.

Anyway, I just discovered the last of my 2 finishing Wonder Woman girls have the dreaded yellow flowers forming. If they were the only plants in the room I'd let them finish (they're on week 12 of 12/12), but I have 2 other girls budding that I do NOT want seeded. Just to be clear, I've seen no ball sacs, just early emergence of yellow flowers (just a few) amongst the new white pistils that are still popping like crazy.

So this noob asks you...is there any way to finish them in the same room w/o worrying about pollination of the other girls?

Thanks for looking.

2. If indeed they have both male and female parts then no don't leave them. However by now my guess is they have fertilized your females. We will see... Time will tell. Get it out of there if you are sure its got male parts

3. [quote name='"SmknVTEC"']If indeed they have both male and female parts then no don't leave them. However by now my guess is they have fertilized your females. We will see... Time will tell. Get it out of there if you are sure its got male parts[/quote]

Thanks Smkn. Yeah I got to lookin closer and found a couple of seeds. Darn it...hope you're wrong about my other girls but ya, we'll see. Thanks again.

Pic or the other noobs that may not have seen this

image-3899551597.jpg

4. Sorry, one more question. When would it be 'safe' to put another girl in there?

5. After you clean the grow room thoroughly.