hermied?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KRUNK, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Please say no please idk..LOL

ForumRunner_20130314_195545.png

ForumRunner_20130314_195610.png

ForumRunner_20130314_195627.png

2. Can someone please tell me if this is an issue. Sorry for the dumb question just wanna make sure im doing it right

3. i dont see anything at all...looks completely normal and healthy. those little hair looking things are called stipules and grow at every node all through veg and flower. i see no signs of sex...are they flowering?

4. Oh ok..lol i jus thought those bubble looking things were not good..silly me. And yes they started flower today!

5. ah, yeh those bubbly looking things are just normal "healthy" nodes. if you just started 12/12 today, depending on the size of the plant, it should take about 7-10days to notice signs of sex. so sit back, relax, and hope for a female :) was it a feminized seed or regular?

6. It was a fem seed all 4 strains so hopefully ill do ok.. Thanks bro!!

7. the bases of those branches are pretty fat indeed, but thats a good thing... theyre sturdier than normal and I believe they will also root very easily. do you have a lot of air movement in there?

8. Those joints are beefing up nicely, I see fat buds in your future.

9. Oh well thats good news..thanks and for the air im in a closet inside my den. All i have is fresh air from the window and one fan blowing over them in motion. I know its not a great set up but its my first grow.

10. Thats what i wanna hear..thanks bro..