Hermie?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SoloG97, Aug 6, 2017.

1. So my other plant I feel like is showing signs of being a hermie.. I'm so shitty... Someone please tell me this is not the case... clearly it has pistil coming out. But now I'm seeing these little pod things.... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. And what's strange is that there is another pod that looks exactly the same and has a pistil coming from it... I went crazy and plucked like 3 or 4 that looked like seed pods.. can anyone explain..??

[​IMG]

3. No responses ? Can someone help me out here.. should i just pluck the rest see how it does..

4. May be a hermie idk... give it time see if any of them cluster up like a bunch of balls without any hairs of so then yes.

Grow journal

5. I have a Jack Herer that looked the exact same. I was gonna ask about mine too. They had the sacks but they got hairs out of them. It's not a good pic and u can't really see them but this is her. She's drooping badliy. She picked up yesterday and then dropped back today. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. looks like a Hermie to me. there doesnt need to be a cluster of balls to fuck shit up. 1 is all it takes

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yours looks like either underwatering or lighting much too close

J

• Like Like x 1
  8. I think that is a confused plant