Hermie? with good pics! what are my options?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by weekendplayer, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Check them out then help me out please.

Attached Files:

2. nice pics.. if its ur only plant... go ahead n grow it.. it will give u sum smokes.. if u got more take it sum where else n finish it grow.. u can also make sum hash out of it...... when did u notice it was a hermie...

3. I haven't had a lot of experience with this, but that doesn't look quite like the male flowers on my female, looks like a seed, I could be wrong though. mine were right at the bottom of a bud, kind of banana shaped, check out dierwolf's sticky in absolute beginners.

if it is a hermie. option 1 let it grow and smoke seeded weed. option 2 kill it and save other females in closet from being pollinated and significantly reducing thc content of final product. if you decide to take it down, mist it with some water to keep pollen from catching a breeze, put a trash bag over it, and remove it from closet first. peace

4. i noticed it tonight. What really sucks is it is in an ebb and flow with 3 other plants. But it is by far my biggest and most productive. I can't grow it in another room b/c that room doesn't exist and i only have one ballast. Can i try to pick the seeds off it? Or is it safer for my other 4 plants just to pull it? Thanks for the reply. It is going to hurt to kill that plant.

5. yeah, option 3, lol, if you've got another closet to put it in, and another light.

6. I have been drinking crown reserve and coke all night so this might be a dumb question but can i dry and cure whats on it and smoke it?

7. yeah I dont believe thats a hemie, I have seen similar on one of my plants....I had no seeds:D

8. Damn ganja i was getting ready to kill it but you say it isn't a hermie. Can i get another opinion on this? I was checking out dire wolfs sticky and it can of looked hermie to me. Check out that post and compare and get back to me or somone else please give me their expert opinion. Thanks for all your help and input.

9. Couldn't make out one of the pics but if you didn't find any pollen sacks ( little ball clusters, look like bananas when they open ) she isn't a hermi. None of the above show male parts.

10. That is what i am trying to figure out is that little ball a pollen sack or not. Now that is 2 for not female. I am confused and tired but if it is male i don't want it to spew its pollen on my other females. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: . Thanks for the input.

But that little ball thing you see isn't a pollen sack?

11. female sure!

12. cool thank you for the reply and the help from you all. I am happy i didn't get drunk and pull it last night. They are getting big and full of bud. I am going to keep her around, if i get some more batteries i will post some more pictures later this evening when my lights come on.

13. That would be a mistake:eek:

14. Its a swollen seed pod, i have mentioned this before people jumping to conclusion that this means its a hermie, its a simple unpollenated pod for a seed which will never have a seed if its never pollenated.

If its hermie you will know right away as you would have a couple of them bunched together hanging from a small stem (like a set of grapes) and not even in that shape even, more elongated.

Be greatful you have then getting swollen, thats the marks of a very dense bud and not just a set of compact leafs.

15. I am grateful it is female. This is my first grow if those goes successful i will order some seeds offline and try to start cloning and what not. But thanks again for all of your help and thanks Dier for being an expert on the subject and spreading your wisdom.

16. :( ya i chopped my 2 healthiest plantz when i seen one of those...had 6 ended up w/ 4...they musta been femd seedz cause i was 6 for 6 on the deal, all bagseed from a crop of a master grower who gave me the seeded bud. it was the BOMB even seeded :hello: