hermie? week 5 of flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bigtoker12, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Im gonna agree with the few posters above saying those are Swollen Calyx's. Dont mess with them, I think you're ok.

2. so when i cut it open what should i see if its a swollen calyx?

3. You should see a little white seed-like thing.. dont freak out.. its normal.

4. hahaha yeah thats what i saw...so the swollen calyxs are actually in the bud? i thought i had read they were at the nodes?

5. They can be everywhere.. have a look at this bud:

[​IMG]

6. where? lol

7. You're kidding right? You dont see all those round bumpy things?

• Like Like x 1

8. i dont see a picture or anything maybe it didnt show up..lol

9. #29 JollyStoner, Apr 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
    Its getting deleted somehow, probably the place where im copying from is doing it so you cant leach their images. will copy to imageshack instead.

Edit: ok lets try this again..

[​IMG]

10. i still dont see any nanners. :confused_2:

11. yeah thats what mine looks like

12. i will take more pics in a couple days though hopefully they will help even more :)

13. when i squeeze those things they like pop and a wet substances comes out like water arent those the seeds?

14. have you stressed the plant in anyway during flowering? are those grown from seed?

15. yes grown from seeds and i dont think i have. i did remove some fan leaves on a few of them that were big and blocking light and my hps light burned out for like 1 night and i didnt know it but my mh was still on..... would those do it?

16. its really hard to pin point what type of stress factor causes a plant to hermie, but yes an interupted light cycle could cause a plant to hermie. are these seeds from a seedbank or bag seed, and what strain are they?

17. look like damn foxtails to me LOL

18. the seeds are from a friend who use to grow its what he had left over before he moved...i dont know exactly what strain it is i have asked him and he doesnt remember ....basically those things shouldnt pop and squirt juice out though right unless they are seeds

19. this is exactly whats goin on with mine, only i never found a pollen sack. ive opened up a lot of calyxes, and they all have the little white/green seed things in them. most of the calyxes arent swollen..again, i never found a pollen sack..my first crop i chopped cuz they started doing this...

20. man it sucks.... like 3 months down the drain lol