Hermie??? Please no...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tlowlife0, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Hi all,

This is a Sour Cream feminized seed that I got for free from attitude. Out of my 8 plants, this one is definitely the best looking, so I was quite sad to see some questionable sexing spots. It may be too close to call, but I attached some pictures to show you what I'm questioning.

They've been flowering for 17 days, after vegging for 30 days.

I LSTd it by bending the stem around the edge

1. Shot of main bud site
    2. Questionable flowers
    3. This shot shows the white hairs coming out of one side of the node, and the other side of the node has nothing.
    4 & 5. Just some more sexing spots.

Here is my grow journal if interested in more pics. http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...cole-train-sour-cream-under-lights-9-8-a.html

Appreciate any help, looking for good news.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. That just looks like a female to me.

I see pistils and it kinda looks like a sack but I think it's just a pre-flower.

3. The one that concerns me the most is the 3rd picture, where the one side of the node has well defined white hairs, yet the other has no hairs.

4. yea that third pic is the kicker..........couple of more days yet to say....mostly female with a chance of nanners.

5. Dont see any ball sack cluster f**ks.

Still a chance yer ok.

6. just looks like preflowers to me, I think you're safe.

7. Think your ok. keep an eye. If you see a cluster start sweating, but MMost of the time if you only see 1 nad, its a female. The nad will give you a bud site. GL

8. im currently growing this strain, im at 24 days flowering and i thought mine was a hermie.....turned out the flowers are a little late developing. shes a healthy female :D

as said, if you see clusters or little nanners, then panic:D

she looks dude, nice and happy

9. saying this, ive just checked out the last pic of yours, that seems like a ball to me :( keep an eye on her man, a few days and youll know for sure

10. Thanks for the advice everyone, I'll post more pics in a couple days and we'll reassess!