Hermie??? Please help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hossisboss, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Hi all,
    First time poster.
    First indoor grow. 16 days into flower, buds starting nicely, but have noticed this group of pod looking things at the base of a lot of flowers. I'm talking all over, on 4 out of 6 plants. Are these some how all hermie? All your help is appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Yep those are hermies, did light schedule get effed? Light leaks?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Dammit !
    I don't think there has been any light leaks. Tent has been in a dark room, might have had a little heat stress when the ac died last week.
    That's dissapointing...... guess they gotta go.

4. Unstable genetics in today's crap world of (ahem) "breeders".

J

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would definitely lean to bad genetics. Order from supreme seeds or single seed center since they have always been great.

7. Where did you get the seeds from?

8. Crop king. Bubba kush.

9. I did battle with bad genitics for 3 diff runs thinking i must have had a light leak, or temp issue, etc. The last run was out of stubborness but no matter how perfect my run they hermied week 8 of flower they were a 80% sativa freebee seeds from nirvana rumored to have 12 week flowering period... wasted way to much time.. IMO good genitics are paramount to success..,

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yep I will be ordering more of the Fastberry soon! Keep up the good work.

11. ^^^^^
    That most likely

Vote boom 2017
    Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

Testers wanted for Mars Hydro COB

• Like Like x 1
  12. "all over, on 4 out of 6 plants."

Yeah, when this happens and especially when OP says no light leaks, you can certainly trust that it's bad genetics.

J

• Like Like x 1