hermie?! please help!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rackem122333, Apr 8, 2016.

1. so im on week 5 of flowering i notice these tiny nanners on some of my nug sites, i have it in a closet sealed with a piece of tarp but my grow tent is also in the same room and i fear cross pollination, what is the best thing to do in this situation? can i make hash out of the hermie plant? and if so, what is the process? please help this is my first grow and this is absolutely killing me.

Attached Files:

2. Thats a tough one. I don't really know what you should do but yes you can make hash out of it and that would be the 100 percent way to keep from pollination but if its sealed real good you might be better doing an early harvest within the next few weeks or just let it go until its done. Either way I would clean up the grow room before moving another to it but I'm not sure if anything will be left in the room once you take it out. Hopefully someone with more experience will chime in. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. thanks for the input, how do i go about making hash out of this guy if i decide to go that route?

4. and do you know how i would go about making hash out of this plant? if i decide its too risky thats what im going to do

5. Theres many different ways to make hash out of it just look up a bunch of videos on youtube to find the best method for you. Bubble bags seem to be the most popular. Ive only tried making hash once and it turned out horrible so just keep in mind that if you do it without really knowing what your doing you could lose everything.

6. awesome thank you so much for all the input, someone said that those nanners are not viable and will not produce pollen?? any truth to that or no?