hermie pics...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by yinyang, Oct 15, 2006.

1. i plan on harvesting them anyways. in the the first pic im not sure if it is hermie can anyone confirm?
    the second pic well i think its obvious thats why i separated it from the others.
    if they are both hermie i might as well just keep them together on my balcony right?
    ill take more pics if i have to...

Attached Files:

2. i was thinking about buying an hps light to finish them off. they havent been growing much in my sunroom anymore since summer has gone.
    i want to harvest the seeds and grow them but how will i know when the seeds are ready?

3. Is it true that Hermie's give off feminized seeds?

4. yes they do.

5. uh yea thats the idea^.
    thx for bumping the thread though lol

so can anyone tell me if i can save a female or if i might as well keep them together?

6. ok here is another pic. im just confused with the lack of white pistills and the fact that well the bud seems to be composed with pods of some sort.

Attached Files:

7. Ying Yang,

I see nothing on that plant that indicates a hermie. What you see there are false seed pods. If they are not false then they have seeds in them because they were fertilized by a male. They can get fertilized even if you don't have a male because male pollen is everywhere just floating around. Hermies do NOT exactly give feminized seeds. In order to get feminized seeds the hermie must be primarily female with a few male pollen sacks. This pollen must be used to pollinate a separate fully female plant. The resulting seeds on that will be feminized.

8. thx everyone guess i was freaking out for nothing
    but its weird look at what is inside the pods

Attached Files:

9. well i put the plants back together so if they are hermie they will have fun f*cking eachother...

10. I agree, no balls visible in those pics.