hermie or no hermie? (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yourmyboyblue, Apr 29, 2011.

1. top of the morning to ya folks

im in a desperate need of a second opinion.
    i dont know if im getting a hermie in my crop. I had 6 plants, wich I took from seeds and been flowering them for 6 weeks.

A week ago i noticed that im getting pollon in my buds. Its a hermie. Now i have 24 plants growing in the same room but they are isolated in a tent away from the older hermie plants which i moved to my closet, the plants in the tent are 3 weeks into flowering and im not sure if they are showing signs of a hermie. here are 4 pics taken from the plants who i think are showing the most sign of turning into hermie. that would be a bummer just thinking about it.

Please give me your opinion ..

thanks in advance :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. cheers flasmoker88

the quick, short and direct reply is much appreciated.

that leads me to my next question, what can i do to turn it back to female?

should i just keep a constant eye on them and move away any signs of hermie on the plant?

3. dont think you can mate. once a hermie always a hermie

4. Post Op transvestite dude I would pull it...........

But you may be able to salvage some pollen, then use a q-tip to pollinate a bud or 2 from a full fledged female and make yourself some feminized seeds!:smoke::smoke:

5. dude hella people are getting hermaphrodites lately. It must be the radiation from Japan or something :eek:

6. 2nd & 4th pic definitely herming. no way to reverse it unless its a room or light problem.. isolate that pheno & get rid of it if you have moms.

my sour d pheno herms easily but its not actually a hermi. its just really bitchy so i have to make sure the grow gos smoothly or it'll get nanas and self pollinate.

7. hermie weed can still be dank. i grew some GC that turned out to be hermie and it was chron regardless.

8. cheers again mates for the uplifting replies.

it was a bit heartbreaking to notice this but it might not turn out so bad.

will do my best to keep the plants away from looking like hermie regardless on if it will eventually be one. it wont take anything away from the high i will get from :smoke: it

happy growing.

9. Nah, you're just gunna get less smokable bud than you would with a full on female. just disregard those male pods.

10. I think itt'll be smokeable but it'll be smaller and have seeds in it. Good luck.