Hermie in the making? I'm not sure, but I am suspicious.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Nomadik, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Just checking on the ladies this morning, and the one that's been giving the most trouble is worrying me yet again. I'm ready to pull it, but not 100% sure. The pistils growing from the round pod at the crotch of the branch are throwing me off a little. :/

Attached Files:

2. Not that I can see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not sure what your worried about that is 100% girl, what i can tell ya is quit feeding it N those leaves are so dark green they are almost black probably why you are having issues with her N toxictiy causes lots of issues just give her water for the next few weeks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yep. I took some water samples in today and discovered that there's too much N in the soil. Had some lockout going on. (PH was 8.2) But i did a flush with RO water, and picked up some "drip clean" to pull some of the salts out and get her back on track. (The other plants tested ok, tho. A bit high on one (6.8) and about 6.1 on the other. So. Getting it sorted out.

Edit: Not sure how the soil got so hot, since I never gave it any nutes during veg (none of my plants showed a need for anything) and in three weeks of flower, they only got 3 feedings of 2-4-4 bloom nutes, and those were very light feedings. (2 tbsp per gallon, and each plant got a half gallon)

So. Next grow, I'll be watching much more closely, now that I have a ph and ppm meter of my own.

Cheers!