hermie in the garden :( HALP!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by babyripper666, Aug 22, 2009.

1. so....

i have a super diesel plant in week 3 flowering that i thought was a girl that sprouted some peni as of late. The peni in question appeared exclusively on 3 smaller branches that had been clipped for clones & would not have been very productive - so i cut them.

two questions -

1) should i expect more peni?? if so what should i do?

2) if any viable pollen made its way out will it result in good seeds or has the gene pool been poisoned? i have two girls in the closet from killer genetics...

2. 1) Just keep an eye on it. Some plants will throw a few male parts and then be fine the rest of the way. If it doesn't get too bad you can just pick them off.

2) Technically those will be feminized seeds. Unfortunately, they will probably have a similar propensity to hermie that the original plant did.

3. cool. thanks dude.

4. what is peni? i've had some start throwing out the nanners. as mentioned, you can just pull them off. if they do produce ony beans, you'll have a nice collection of hermies, not femmed...