Hermie Help!! Super Cali Haze AF

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thcf8, May 3, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm about 40 days into my first AF grow, all organic. Everything is going great, I have 2 Super Cali Haze plants(SCH) and 2 La Diva Plants.

My most mature SCH is about 35 days old and about 14 inches tall. I woke up today and checked on her, and there it was looking me in the eyes a Ball Sack!!!!!!!! I was pissed to say the least. I have heard all over that these SCH seeds Hermie all the time!! It sucks b/c this plant was looking awesome!

So I snipped the ball sack off. I dont know if this was a good idea or not? Should I keep it in the same room with my other plants still? Will it keep growing new male parts?

Thanks!

Check out my grow..will update w pics today.

2. sounds like its a full on male not a hermie if so it is worth nothing if u smoke it all you will get is a headach i would cull it out if it were me

3. Does the plant have any female flowers at all? Even if it does, you should probably get rid of it. You can try to cut all of the bananas off of it, however, you WILL miss one and fertilize all the girls in your room. Don't risk it.