Hermie Conformation

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by J.Hova, Aug 15, 2017.

1. #1 J.Hova, Aug 15, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    Hey Guys, First Post here I believe, but Im about 1.5 weeks into 12/12. I left town for a day, left my wife in charge who I'm sure did nothing i wouldn't have done, but came back to 2/3 plants, that were growing female flowers, growing what I believe to be pollen sacs in addition. If someone more experienced could confirm this for me? It not on every branch, and they for sure have female flowers growing, so just looking for advice. The Other plant seems to be fine, Satori, and happy little satori plant at that. I don't want to risk pollenating it at all, but before i chop this one up I'm asking! Considering moving these to a different room, semi half assing them, plucking pollen sacs here and there, and maybe seeing them through, while focusing on the other single plant.

These pictures are of just one plant. Semi in quarantine. One of the two in question, but both look basically the same so confirmation on one would be conformation on two. Thanks In advance

Attached Files:

2. silly, the first photo, main top, is a different plant, it was a mistake, I meant to post this picture instead to help.

Attached Files:

3. Well in the top photos only the first one shows sex the other pics i cant tell not very clear at the nodes, the bottom picture is female from what i can see.

4. These are a little clearer, thing some size reduction messed up their resolution, hopefully these work.

Attached Files:

5. welli only looked at first 4 pics thats not a hermie thats a male! i see no pistils and only the start of the nuts. is that more than one plant and was it bag seed?

6. #7 J.Hova, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
    IMG_9071.PNG IMG_9072.PNG Same Plant Yes, and those pictures focused on the questionable areas. This is also the Same plant, and a clear view. Guess we chop this one up

Attached Files: