HERMIE at 5 weeks flowering. whats gonna happen?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cannabislover, Sep 29, 2010.

1. ok my friend just pointed out that we have some little banana hermie growths on some of the buds. The buds are looking really good so far but are they just going stop producing THC now? I mean theres only like 3 weeks left till harvest how long does it take for herms to take effect?

Worst case scenario if they do herm out I could make a ton of hash right?

2. If they have not opened yet, you can pull the nanners off. Pollinating the plant will slow the plant down, impacting your yield, and obviously you will get seeds.

Then again, some plants will put out nanners in late flower that shoot blanks. If that's the case here then you have nothing to worry about.

Back in the day, not that you want to hear this, almost all pot was seeded, and we smoked some pretty good stuff. So seeds are not the end of the world. They do hit the bag appeal pretty hard, though.

3. I really hope they are bunk nanners, they look really puny so hopefully thats the case. thanks for your much needed input

4. Ca n u post a pic