Hermie? 1st time grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 6.7SD, Mar 13, 2017.

1. It's around 2 weeks in flower and it looks as if there are little pistols on it but it also looks like little nuts on it but not sure if it's bud or not...?

2. Your going to need pictures. If the balls have hairs sticking out of them, then I think that's fine. But no hairs is probably a bad sign.

3. 20170312_095533.jpg 20170312_163007.jpg 20170312_094641.jpg sorry tried to upload the 1st time I'm new to this forum thing lol

4. That's a male bro. Toss it unless you trying to breed

5. thats a male, Sorry.

6. why post 3 times ? nobody likes spammers !

7. Called an accident...nobody likes an asshole.thanks to the others for actually answering questions

• Like Like x 4
  8. then tell us you goofed up and started other posts ! i see this shit all the time on craigs list

9. Bummer, sorry. Just curious what the strain is, and if you got it from a seed bank?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yep. Got yourself a male plant there. The female will always shoot out it's pistil in the center of the junction between a leaf/stalk/branch. The male plant shows sex a distance away from this center point. They will show sex during veg at about 2 months of age if you know what to look for, so you don't have to flower to sex. Don't know what strain you're attempting to grow here, but some strains do not deal well with stress and will easily hermie and others are more hardy. A blip in the light cycle or leaks into your dark hours during flower will also get you seeds as well. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  11. Just bag seeds figured I'd try these before I actually attempt some real deal.i took it out I have 3 more running In it's place. At the moment I'm under 1 300w led (gonna order another) gotta a fan plus a fan and carbon filter (just sitting on floor at the moment) I'm in my closet gonna hook carbon filter so it vents from the closet to the attic. Any suggestions dos or donts?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Make sure you got that fresh air intake so they can stay cool. Something at the bottom. Bagseeds are a hit and miss man but sometimes you get some beautiful shit outta a bag of dank. They are interesting for sure but can be a jackpot.

DWC auto flower LED

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1442351/

• Like Like x 1
  13. don't worry about Bryan he thinks he's a hard ass truth is he's not he gets bashed and bashes noobs to make up for getting bashed

Violeta Dwc Mars 300 (Purp Grow)

14. yes this is it . i thought this guy was a stupid f for posting 3 different threads all the same until he said it was an mistake but after i bashed first he told us it was a mistake i dont give a f what you think trichome$

15. How do u like them Auto? Never tried growing them but I just ordered a couple of the berry riders and came free with some white widow.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Curious...How to vent from a closet to attic...My tent is right near a closet whose ceiling is just below the attic (huge).
    I have been afraid to cut the closet ceiling...

17. Yep male sorry start again

18. Don't do it you will get a moldy attic

19. :confusedalt:..If I vent outside..it will be a tough run...but I see your point!

20. Autos a cool I just finished 6 of them ,gha, white Berry,auto mazar,big devil. Blue og, and jock horror, best part is not worrying about the light leaking in

• Like Like x 2