Hermi?????? HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tokelyn, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Almost 4 weeks into flowering

PLEASE HELP

Attached Files:

2. that is herm. cut the nuts before they pop, and you might be ok. doesnt look like itll produce much but at all though so idk...its ur call.

3. BIG NUTS ON HER/HIM!

sry bro! i think your past being ok, you could have caught it a lil earlier but shit happens!

kill it, especially if you have other plants, its not worth your energy IMHO.

Sry, lol Good luck

4. Can I just take the balls off its my first grow and biggest plant i really don't wanna cut it
    It just for me so if I can cut it and it be ok then I'll live

5. HELP PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO CUT IT DOWN Its my first grow and biggest plant
    It's only for me I'm not trying to make money just save some bt can I just pick off the balls
    I've had one other male and on this plant looks like a seed
    The other I could really see the balls every where
    The pic is the only two I see in the room
    Why just those two and not the hole plant or other plants
    PLEASE HELP ME

6. #6 FroSt415, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2013
    Pull off the pollen sacks or snip em with scissors. Don't waste time, someone already told you what to do. Either that or cut it down and make some hash. Your gonna have to check on her daily and snip. If you miss even just one u can have seeds which isn't all that bad but yea I don't really mind it but some do.

7. Remove the male flowers every day or so. Just keep after it! Your plant's buds will still likely have a few seeds, but it will still be quite smokeable!

FYI- Almost all of the pot that the hippies smoked had seeds, and we got quite stoned on it! (Yes, I was there and a member of the Warlock Shop crew in San Diego :smoking: ) Don't let anyone tell you seedy bud is worthless! It may be a hassle, but it will get you high!

After your bud is dried, let it get even dryer! Then grab that big wire mesh strainer from the kitchen and rub the buds through it! Stems and seeds stay in the strainer, nicely flaked pot falls through to a waiting bowl below! Add a few drops of water or wine to rehydrate it, and you are set to toke your first home-grown! :D

Granny :wave:

8. Alright I will pick them off in about an hour or so when I get home