Herm?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CompleteAsshole, Apr 26, 2013.

1. is this a hermie? these "pods" are everywhere, but i see no male flowers or nanners as some call 'em. sorry didn't realize how bad pic was. more pics here

Attached Files:

2. Sometimes plants hermie for a short time . from a lighting schedule that is off . Or from big light leaks , small light leaks r not that bad unless its going directly on the plant .
    I would put her in total darkness for 24hrs just to make sure the plant knows its flowering time and doesn't try to flip on u . After that make sure to stay on 12 hours of total darkness a day and ull be good .
    I had it happen to me once and in return I got like 3-4 seeds that I ended up planting on growing which also turned out to be females lol

3. i cant see anything from your picture. take a better one with the new growth and stalk

4. more pics in sig thread. like i said, i didn't realize pic was out of focus.

5. Here one of my girls is doing the same thing like urs I guess . She's made around 5 seeds as of today but they have not popped out . And don't try to make them they will stay in the bud until harvest then pick them out and save them for the next grow . The complete white or creme color seeds r empty and will not sprout .

image-3687145022.jpg