Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Here's Why I Hate Apprentice Tokers (A Guide on How to Act - Strange u Need it...)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kronikkk, May 15, 2011.

1. "You ever seen Scent of a Woman........ ON WEED?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

2. #42 fucking baked, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    i just got done LOLing @ the mental image this and your friends going streaking, jumping off buildings, etc... just cause there high.

3. You know what? This thread would be SOOOOO AWESOOOOOME if we were baked!

jk

4. Man, the only threads I've ever seen Kronikkk participate in involve him raging. Always so angry, always telling everyone what grinds your gears, always talking about how everyone is stupid for some reason or another... You act surprised that people on a MJ forum talk about MJ all the time like it's some sort of travesty. I'm willing to bet that a forum about McDonalds would have a lot of threads about eating burgers and fries, so why you gotta pitch a fit on the noobs here? Let 'em be. You're an angry dude... Work on that, then tell people what they should and shouldn't do.

5. #45 GK420, May 15, 2011
    I gotta admit I was like that for a while lol I realise now how annoying it is.

I know this does get kinda over the top like you said, but I guess some people take it as a z0mg experience with everything and others are just chilled out about it. jacking off feels better when high, so I guess sex must << that's how it develops for me lol.

that's because they smoke too much which puts me in a good position to smoke more of the weed being passed around next time.

these sorta people would do stupid shit like this when they're sober, let alone blazed outta their brains.

I'd NEVERRRR give my money to someone to buy weed if they hadn't been smoking as long as me to avoid that problem lol.

Anyways, as for more ideas;

- new smokers who fill their itunes/phone/whatever with stoner music they don't even like just so they can be like "ya mon, me like marley when me high" (then again, who doesn't like a bit of bob marley?)
    - new smokers who act like they get high every day when actually they only do it once or twice a month
    - new smokers who want you to think they're stoned as fuck when they're lightly buzzed/not high at all for attention
    - when they roll shit joints for the group to smoke. it's like "LEARN TO ROLL IN YOUR OWN TIME AND LET US DO IT FOR NOW!"
    - when they don't know how to use a bong and waste weed (I did this the first time I used a bong lol, it was only my second time getting high)
    - when they can't hit a joint/blunt properly and waste weed (I did this my first time... I suck, I know)

6. I think this thread fails, and goes against the purpose of cannabis :smoke:

[​IMG]

7. Well since this is a guide on how to act or i guess a guide on how to smoke socially a few good ground rules i think would be:

1) Always check for a carb on an unfamiliar piece. Ok the first time people usually need to be taught but when people repeatedly try to burn up my stash without holding the carb on my pipe/bong or whatever it wastes my weed, no one gets high and it makes you seem like a tool. If you dont know where to look for the carb or its a complex piece dont be afraid to ask the owner if theres a carb. (ok this one is a pet peeve not really a rule)

2) Dont be a leech. We all go through dry spells from time to time and its nice to have a friend who will help you out in times of trouble but dont abuse people's generosity. If someone smokes you out its polite to return the favor.

3) Weed is not a lifestyle unless you can make money on it like snoop or cheech and chong. How you choose to incorporate it into your life is your buisness but just cuz you want to try and want to watch 16 candles upsidedown in rewind while your high doesnt mean everyone you can shout out to will think its an awesome idea.

4) Discretion is the better part of valour. Even if weed is 100% legal where you are not everyone is comfortable waiting in line in the grocery store with someone who won't shut up about how much they want to smoke or have just smoked.

5) You dont know nearly as much as you think you do and you still have alot to learn and will never know it all. In my opinion people who have come to this realization are the best kind of smoking partners. I know people who have been smoking for twice as long as ive been alive who cant roll a joint to save their lives but have some of the best toking stories ive ever heard. A wise toker is better than a smart(ass) toker.

6) Learn how to corner a bowl. That doesnt mean you always have to do it but some people get pissed if you just roast up all their dank.

7) Don't rip and run. If you go over for a sesh with someone dont just smoke their bud and bolt, its rude. (ok this one might be a pet peeve too)

Basically just be considerate and most people will enjoy smoking with you.:smoke:

8. I am not high while talking bout getting high so high i forgot my two cents.

Did I win the internet?

9. are u sandaclaus's sson??

10. #50 Kronikkk, May 15, 2011
    Really good input thanks you guys. This is sort of what I wanted this thread to be about, other than just somethin to laugh at after sparkin up. I WAS sort of half serious, but the way I said shit wasn't really. I'm not pissed at all, and honestly, this is NOT directed toward very-first-time smokers. Because a lot of people are coming on here like "Well I bet YOU were like that when you started-" no shit. How do you think I put it down on paper? I've experienced it myself, as well as through others. But I'm not talking about a dude who just had his first hit. I'm talking about stoners who are a few months into their toking experience. And as I said before NUMEROUS times, this is mostly a comedy piece, lol, so don't take it too seriously.

And to the other guy talking about how "angry" I am: dude, that's just the way I am man. I voice my opinion on shit and to 90% of people I come off as an ass. But I will not compromise my own views on things for the sake of politeness unless it is a necessity. On an online stoner forum where our opinions are welcomed and in fact urged to be put out there, I will not do that. Sorry you see me as this really angry dude. I'm no more angry than the average person really. :smoke:

EDIT: Added Santas Spy's and GK420's input to the first post.

11. I had never heard of an "apprentice toker" until I joined up at GC. Seems like the OP is comparing teenage/kid smokers with adult smokers. All of us acted stupid when we were kids, unless you were born with a really high horse to sit on. Maybe there are those who hate "apprentice tokers". I hate "arrogant tokers".

12. Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, Maaan

13. how did i manage to post a blank post?

14. So much butthurt in this thread im not even going to ruin my brain by reading anything past the 3rd post.

ya'll gotta chill out and realize that just because your smarter than everyone, doesnt give you the right to talk shit. people mature at different rates. just let the late bloomers catch up, dont talk shit, just think about it and laugh.

stop stressin, and smoke one.

15. oh yeaaaaaaaa

16. I suggest you jerk off while high and watch Tron Legacy in 3D before committing to your number two reason.

17. fappin is god mode while blazed. i need to hop on that tron if its worthy to be in the same catogory as fapping blazed.

18. Who. Cares .

19. Retarded threads like this is what makes me hate this forum sometimes..
    "A GUIDE ON HOW TO ACT (YOU NEED THIS)"
    Suck my dick, lmao.