Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Here's Why I Hate Apprentice Tokers (A Guide on How to Act - Strange u Need it...)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kronikkk, May 15, 2011.

1. I have to say I read up a ton before I smoked daily. I used to smoke like once every 3 months with my best friend, and one night coming back I remember hitting the pillow and thinking, "I should do this more often." Then I remembered some of the termnology from the people I was hanging out with and I googled "How to smoke a bowl" the next day. Eventually I made my way here and just lurked, using the search feature when I needed to answer a more direct question. I like to think I was well versed before I even went to the shop to buy my first piece. I weighed my first purchase in my dealers car, and I walked away without a doubt in my mind that I made a good/safe purchase. As it's been said, there are no excuses for ignorance given the internet. You guys have saved me so much cash, not to mention GRIEF. I have yet to be ripped off given how I do business because of this forum. Read up here before anything and save yourselves the grief newbies.

2. As i read this thread i slowly go to my happy place :D

3. OP is getting butthurt but is playin' it off :poke:

4. What I did was sort of go under the wing of a buddy who had been smoking forever. I learned a ton simply by buying alongside him, listening to what he had to say about terminology and transactions, and exploring my highs with him. I believe the internet is a very good resource, but everyone could surely benefit from an experienced friend :smoke:

5. That would of certainly made it a much better experience than staring at a damn screen. Plus if my best friend would of done that, I would get to rub it in his face that I've surpassed his knowledge base, jokingly of course. I might fill that roll for my younger brother someday though, but for now I'm staying strictly neutral about it with him until he gets into high school next year. He's already been asking me about stuff, although I haven't seen him express a real incentive to smoke yet. Still going to refer him to this site regardless.

6. I'll admit that i personally do the first one. I don't talk about it all the time in a sense that "Oh I want to do this high! i want to do that high!" but in a sense that I just want to BE high. If i could get it at least twice a month, I would be totally cool with that and hell I'd hardly ever talk about it. But that fact that I never know the next time I"ll have some bud is on my mind kills me. Sorry if im annoying anyone..

7. since when did being high require rules?

8. I hate it as much as the next guy but who the hell do you think you are telling people how to act? Just ignore that shit, quit worrying about others and their bullshit habits. If you don't like it, walk away. Don't come here and bitch about it to get validation from other miserable people like yourself.

Live and let live. Watch them succeed or destroy themselves. It's not up to you.

9. Being obsessed happens with almost every new thing people take a fancy to. Don't try to deny and be like "oh man I had so much self control and never thought about weed that much when I first started". We all did. I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, though. Just adding my say in this. The way I see it, they'll grow out of it eventually and realize how stupid they were being. It's all a matter of adjustment and growth that comes with new things and experiences.

10. #30 fucking baked, May 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2011
    you know whats fucking annoying? when your known as that seasond toker that "all your friends got so fucking baked at __________'s house" "____ has a lot of bongs" "_______ has dat FIRE" ya know you just have that reputation one way or another and these kids purposely talk about weed loudly around you to get your attention or some shit and your just like.... good for you brah.

does anyone know what im talking about?

11. whats wrong with the park @ 3 am? D:
    i always go there after 1 am and smoke.

12. this is mad true lol, who the fuck DIDNT make a shit load of bongs youll never get to use, read all about weed, draw pot leafs on everything, watch mad weed vids etc... :smoke:

then when it comes to the rare time that you actually get the oppertunity to get high you get wayyyy to fucking stoned and your walking home like "shit im never doing this again" haha

13. 8. Titles don't mean shit

Apprentice toker, seasoned toker. Both tokers. Some hang out in one section to help others, others hang out in one section to ask questions. vice versa.

14. not tryin to start anything or nuffin im a apprentice toker and just wanted to put my 2 cents in here so here i go :p

1. I dont tell everyone i smoke and act like its the only thing to talk about i keep to my self and dont talk about it to anyone.

2. I dont want to do anything while im high except lay down or play xbox 360.

3. I dont have any paranoia while im high

4. same as 2 dont want to do anything except play video games or listen to music while blazed.

5. never been ripped off because i do my research and know what is how much for what amount and i like to get as much as possible for the littlest price.

well there they are lol so i dont think the title of the post should be "here is why i hate apprentice tokers" but it should be " here is why i dont like most apprentice tokers"

anyways i gotta get goin now peace out

-roffels

15. oh yeah well i hate spongebob

16. 9. Have you ever seen the back of a 20 dollar bill?

Have you ever seen the back of a 20 dollar bill...On weed?!

17. I agree with you about the "this would be so sick to try high" thing.

i know a few people who took that outta hand.

18. wuttttttttt

19. I want to make it abundantly clear - I am not mad. I'm literally not angry/frustrated at all, and when I am, I don't take it out on an internet stoner forum. This thread is mostly just a manifestation of a mix of boredom while high and also the feeling that I haven't really done much at all on this forum.

And I don't actually hate "apprentice tokers." As I've said before, like half of this piece is a joke. I don't call them that either. I don't like labelling shit, but I used "apprentice tokers" as a joke making fun of the way grasscity segregates its users like that.

A lot of you seem angry yourselves though, that I'm "telling people what to do" or I'm "making rules." Seriously? I was bored. I made a thread about something on my mind. I originally just wanted to call it "Here's Why I Hate New Stoners" but I changed around the name and the concept almost as a satire "guide" type thing, which I thought was pretty funny. Idk why people are taking this so seriously like I'm making some sort of huge statement or something. I just put some shit on my mind down on a forum. Who cares. Stop getting angry over it.