Heres what ive been doin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by johnnytoobad, May 25, 2004.

1. Ill start with the newbies. the first is a 7 weel old blue misty boy. shucks

Attached Files:

2. this is a 6 week old blue misty or shiva

Attached Files:

3. same age as the last but a little sick im not sure what the hell is going on..... ive lost one allready...

Attached Files:

4. this is her from afar she has been flowering for about 6 weeks, the seed is from comercial shit

Attached Files:

5. heres a bud tip

Attached Files:

6. this is pretty. i can still smell my hands typing

Attached Files:

7. this is with my 400 watt hps im flowering two. the other plant does not have as much resin production or hairs. the room is almost taken up by these things. i got room for two more tops. the close up

Attached Files:

8. they are looking good! its 6 weeks into flowering? should be fatten up here shortly. what have you been using for nutes?

9. ive beeen using my flora gro wet nutes. i give the flowering plants a gallon of flower formula once every 7 to 9 days. the babies get the veg mixture about the same time. all i can say is that out of the 4 plants i ended up with two females. im happy about that. funny thing is and im sure everyone gos through this, the plants that came out female were the ones i paid the least attention too. they were not my favorite by any means..lol
    i added a plant to flower last night and got 3 more that need to go yet. and those are my good ones. My whos y daddy need about 2 weeks of veg yet and then theyll go and that will be fun....

10. when you say 6 weeks, are you counting from when you put them into flower or when you saw flowers?

11. well tonight im just posting because me and some friends are reminiscing about the days of yore' and what could have been because the pigs did end up with their grubby paws on these, ladies. ill quote the pigs "wow their well kept".......

12. Thanks for stopping in to my journal mate. The plants you have going look sweet as well. The sick one almost looks like nute burn /shrug I'm a newbie lol. Keep up the good work I'll stop in again.

Gg