Here's the view from my house from a couple days ago, California son.

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Dec 5, 2008.

1. This is the view I've had lately when I'm outside bumpin some tunes, sittin back smokin a blunt wit my beezie. That's Fresno underneath the sea of Fog. Probably the only time I'll ever say Fresno looks beautiful :p. Its wild, always parties poppin, but its the Central Valley, hella polution. But the fog canceled that bitch out lately. haha

Heres one from my camera, the other 3 are from my cellphone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy! Positive vibes everyone.

2. cool, but that means all the polution is trapped in too.

3. Yeah, thats what I said. THIS is the only time Fresno looks beautiful, when the sea of fog covers up the pollution. It's the central valley homie. Fresno, Bakersfield, Merced, Madera, ect. it's a polution trap. haha

Some days I can see clear out to the Coast it's so clear, other times I cant even see fresno its so bad :p

4. whats that smell, its the air?!

5. Those are some heavenly pics Smokentoke. Looks chill as hell.

Sucks about the pollution though.

6. Only thang your gonn smell if your 'round me is that dank chronic smoke homie. I got a place above fresno, above the polution, it's allf resh air here homie.

Yeah polution gets stuck in the valley, it sucks, but whata re you gonna do. Makes for an amazing scenery to smoke to.

7. i want to eat that fog with a spoon

8. Haha, you almost can Gerg. Where in cali you livin homie?

9. that's fucking beautiful man, i wish i could be up there w/ ya blazin a blunt :smoke:

10. Wow. Just, wow.

11. If anyones ever in the Fresno area, they should hit me up. I'd love to smoke wit some blades round here. Cali Ounces, you best hit me up soon son!

An FuckingClassy, where in Arizona you at? Ill be in Pheonix in a couple weeks

12. Maybe this is what heaven's like? Smokin blunts above the clouds :p

13. That isnt fog,

i was smoking hella blunts the other night

:smoke:

14. Wanna come up the hill and smoke a blunt and check out the beautiful scenery that apprently you are the creator of? :p

15. not today,

i got some landlord shit to deal with

16. the bay area

17. im out in Chandler/Mesa. How far away you'll be depends on where you'll be in phoenix. I'm about 15-30 minutes from Sky Harbor Airport & downtown phoenix

what are you comin out here for?

18. You got my number bro, hit me up whenever.

Where in the bay?

Oh shit, thats right. I'm going to Chandler! haha, my grandparents used to livein pheonix, but moved to Chandler like 5 years ago. Ill be goin up to see them and my aunt and cousin for christmas.

19. lol hell yeah man. Hit me up when ur out here, maybe we can get together & blaze it up!

20. the 510