Heres the situation (56k, hell nah)

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Aug 19, 2007.

1. I realized that I don't get high anymore, I get a buzz for 30 minutes then it goes away. I usually try to conserve though. With school starting monday I wanted to get good high one last time and take a week tolerance break maybe, dont see that happening though. Maybe I just want to get stoned, anyways heres;

The scene
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The bud
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not my best but I won't complain.

What I have left.
    [​IMG]

2. Looks like fun, I took a break not to long ago and ill say its def worth it :p

3. have fun with that blunt...last blunt i had my buddy ripped it while rolling it. i was dissapointed, but we smoked bowls outta my bubb so it was all good:p

4. i havent smoked a blunt of dank in a long time, im too cheap

nice look bud tho dude

5. Did you only put one of those bowls/nugletts in the blunt? How did you do that?.. your like jesus[the one in the fairy tale(aka bible)] but with weed. Nice fuckin blunt either way!

-JAH

6. have fun with the blunt my good man, as for myself, I'll be filling up my bong tonight for one last good high before I ship off :hello: Tell us how it went maybe!

7. if you want to get high, i suggest smoking that blunt and whatevers left to the face.

8. It got me. Every hit took me to a different level. Real heavy high and was a harsh smoke, it tore me apart. I'll take pics of my other little nug when i smoke it.