Here's the definition of a buzz kill

Discussion in 'General' started by jd4083, Feb 5, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

:eek:

all this talk of commitment and feelings, I think I need another bong hit

2. Hum - The girl wants to be with you. What seems to be the issue?

Also, you ALWAYS need more bong hits :D

Elend.

3. I have highlighted the issue in bold:

good point on always needing more bong hits :p

4. Well don't just leave her hanging. Either tell her you do like her or you don't. You won't have to worry about it anymore if you drop her like a bad habit.

5. So you don't want to be with the girl - correct?

6. you got her saved as "jennifer." the full name indicates that either you really like her, or she has you on a short leash

7. No, I'm not interested in a relationship with anybody right now. I'm moving 800 miles away in a month to open a restaurant and it seems rather pointless to get involved past a physical relationship. She's a sweet girl but I enjoy our current relationship (classic friends with benefits) and don't want to change it. She's also a very clingy person by nature so I'm just trying to figure out ways to let her down gently.

8. Or her name is Jennifer and I already have several other Jens and Jennys in my phone book... :p I'm certainly not on any sort of leash my friend ;)

9. Is she hot? This is what it all comes down to

10. Very much so...and that is definitely not "what it all comes down to," especially not in this case

11. Then tell her that. It's really not that difficult. There's no need to "let her down gently" when you're telling the truth. If she's gonna get hurt she's gonna get hurt whether you say "bitch be gone" or what I bolded above.

12. man get the fuck outta here you gotta be shitting me

how is this a buzz kill

13. Fair enough.
    I'm not a "stoner" at all, thanks for posting though :wave: