Heres the deal.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by token2004, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supposed to get a 1/4 ounce about 3 days ago, my dealer kept telling me to front the money, so finally i gave in yesturday and did it. Well he was cool about it, went to \"get the weed\" but never came back. I didn\'t know where he lived at the time so I did some research, went to his dads house and he was at his moms so hhis dad said where she lives. This dude was shocked as shit when i turned up on his doorstep, so he tries to act all innocent and he had an ounce of fucking SHWAG and offered me my 1/4 in that or wait til\' 7:30 when he has good shit. So I fucking wait til 7:30, goto his house then theres this other fucking tall skinny guy there who was supposed to give me my weed and hes just like oh ur beat. Im just like wtf so he said if I fight him and win I get all the weed he has on him, so Im just like id rather not and left. Boy i should have just taken the shwag...

Well anyway I know this dude from the beginning that i gave the money too goes to summer school at my high school so im going there monday morning, waiting outside his class and when he comes out i will beat him down. I know like 150 people in the same school that will back me and shit.

Last night about an hour after meeting him and getting \"beat\" me and my friend went to his house with baseball bats ready to pull him out and beat him down but he either wasn\'t home or he didn\'t answer his door.

Anyway, im going to get something out of this, i dont care if i have every drug dealer in ontario after me.

Thanks for reading.

2. aaah take it easy, im shure if you become a daily annoyance hell give in:p. no need for violence:cool:

ps. thats a cool avatar:)

3. some people only learn from ass beatings,if you go to his house dont have less then 2 fair sized guys or 3smaller guys

4. beat the living shit out of him....scumbags like that don\'t deserve to live....i would also whoop the shit out of that \"skinny guy\" since he said that if you beat him up, you get all his weed. (hes just asking for an ass whooping...you shouldnt take his weed though)

Good luck man...if i lived where you did, i would help you beat their asses and teach them a lesson.

5. Well damn.. you should have fought the dude when he asked you too.. even if he looked tough.. i would have been so mad i wouldnt care.. and that shit has happened to me before.. but im a chick.. theres really nothing i can do about it.. lol u can.. get your shit..

6. ^^^Exactly.

7. I wouldve convinced him to give me the whole oz of schwag if i could. But dude if your gonna fight in High School avoid using bats, common man.

8. Did I miss how much money was involved?

I mean, I can understand beating someone down over a lb or two...but a 1/4 oz?

Try asking for the money or the weed first.

9. it\'s not so much the amount of money/pot, but the principle of the guy taking money and not producing the 1/4.
    I\'d beat him.

10. im not big and i prolly couldnt take a lot of people but i wouldve at least fucking sucker punched him right there cmon thats bullshit. if worse came to worse go for the balls. its kind of pathetic, well it is, but so is stealing, because tahts basically what he did to you

and try to get some people to back you up, even if they wont because if you still show up with 5 kids behind you its still more intimidating than jsut you

11. right on man. + rep for being a badass and not taking shit from anyone.

12. yea tokens a real badass.

13. HAHAHAHA!!!! My thoughts exactly.

14. go find him and kill him..u should have got the weed b4 u gave him the money anyway...but still if i was there i would help beat his ass.

15. your all angerholics, try to solve your problems without (bunny fingers) beatin some punk ass bitch down.

16. By \"Bunny Fingers\" do you mean quotation marks?

17. hahahahahahahahaha bunny fingers, dude, that\'s so funny. Bunny fingers. Um, trying to make this post meaningful. I would have some kids to back you up, but don\'t start the fight. That\'s how bad shit goes down. Just be like, man, I fronted you the cash, you promised me this, you gotta show me something for it or give me my cash back. And if he\'s like \"oh whatever\" just be like \"dude that\'s really not cool.\" (for real, italicize your voice to get the point across) and if he just gives you a blank stare, stare him down real mean like, and make sure he sees the people sitting in the car. Yeah.

18. okay, i can KIND of understand why you\'d want to hurt this guy, but seriously, your friend is an idiot. why would he risk his neck to beat some guy he doesn\'t know. just cuz his friend (you) was ripped off and is mad? bad idea

what if you paralyzed this guy by complete accident.. you\'ll BOTH be serving time and compensating him monetarily for the rest of his life. you\'ll be patting each other on the back sayin\' \"good job fucko\" to each other

that\'s an extreme situation and i\'m not saying it\'s impossible, but THINK before you do this kind of shit, it can get you in a lot of trouble

what i\'m saying is THINK, and use your head to beat him
    in other words think it through so that you don\'t end up beating him too much, so that he\'ll give in, scare him, and still get away with it. think of a way to get through to him and at the same time scare him just ENOUGH so that he\'ll never call the cops or even call his buddies, cuz when he calls his buddies, it\'s all a war after that. this is how bad things start.

or you can ditch that good plan of yours to beat him to a pulp and leave it be cuz he outsmarted you. give him props. i don\'t wanna be picking up a Metro and seeing this headline: Drug Deal Goes Violent
    NO ONE needs to see that.. and afterall it\'s only over some pot (7 grams but still) it\'s like fighting over a carton of smokes.. just not worth getting your head caved in for.

hope it goes well, teach that punk a lesson

19. hold up, this is all your fault actually. NEVER ever ever ever ever front cash unless you see product. bad consumer *spank*

he outsmarted you good.. now go teach him a LESSON

and to the guy who said kill him.. it\'s one thing to advocate marijuana, but quite another to advocate murder. everyone deserves to live

20. i tried to solve it by talking to him and he just called me a pussy because i didn\'t fight his friend...

what afucking douche, im thinking of how to scare him but how?He knows like every dealer here so i think id be fucked if i beat him up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.