Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Here's some white widow for ya!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lostbyyou, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Alright i haven't posted in a long time. I have been pretty busy and out and about. This is the last few grams of some home grown white widow i have been smoking on this month. Its awesome realllllly nice high i havent gotten bored of it and its been more then a month. My camera is pretty old and was pretty cheap but some turned out nice.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is my second bowl in the bubbler after i took those pics^^^ So this ones kinda blurry sorry.
    [​IMG]

2. Fucking dank shit. Very nice. +rep my friend :smoke:

3. seems like white widow is the one strain that everyone is always like "no man that's not widow." I wonder if that will happen this time

4. fuck no that's not widow.

....ok maybe it is.:hello:

5. Thats definantly not white widow. I should neg rep you for being a filthy liar.

:cool::p:D:smoking::yummy:;)

6. I CANT TELL IF PEOPLE ARE SERIOUS OR JOKING GOD DAMN IT :mad:

7. ^^ lol.

that is an awesome grow you turned out with. have fun with that.

8. LOl thanks for the giggles dudes. It reallly is white widow. like i said its some home grown white widow. I wouldn't lie to you guys! Its been a nice ron jon 1 1/2 wide jay and a bowl in my chillum and 3 shots of 100 proof soco later. Playin' some halo's and shit. Im having a good night hope youguys do to.

9. Got bored after kicking some halo players asses. So i made a lil pinner.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well im gonna go smoke that. Peace and good night prolly.

10. white widow doesnt HAVE to look like its sugared, when will you people learn? some growers just want to keep a great upkeep on the name so they do everything they possibly can to get that shit snowy, i have some white widow myself and it looks exactly the same. You could go out to the street and buy an 8th of ugly mids with noc rystals whatsoever and it could still be white widow - damn man use some common sense lol

11. you cant really tell mj from "How iced or glazed" it is... first, you must look at the solidity of the bud, dense or fluff? 2nd, the smell... these two things will tell you everything you need to know... and for the record, white widow 9 times out of 10 is fairly dense nugs, although, with homegrown, there are countless things that could've happened to alter the density.whatever it is, blaze it up and be happy that your not smokin rags. peace out man, ignore all the haters on this site, 95% dont know what they're talkin about.

12. I agree completely... All those fucks who have nothing better to do but to bash other people's shit are gonna quickly find themselves BANNED if they don't cut it the fuck out...

That being said... Nice homegrown ya got there man. WW used to come around here all the time, and it was some of my fave buds for a while. It took a couple years before I got bored with it, lol... Now I'm thinkin I like the Jack Herer, White Russian and BB Haze the best :D

13. congrats bro, no matter what strain it could ever be, it looks badass bottom line.

14. I'm sure that more than 95% of the haters comments were jokes tho :p

15. Thanks for the comments and some rep guys. It's nice having time to come on here again. Been way to busy lately. Now that im home from work i think im gonna go hit some of the shit up. :hello:

16. That's some dank fer sure. +rep

17. ....I don't see how I could've been any more obvious in joking in my post earlier....

god damn, even if it isn't ww, it's dank as hell. jesus. chill...and +rep.

18. ^^^^ill toke some of my ww with u man....keep smokin

19. Looks amazing, haven't seen widow looking like that in a long time.

20. you can get banned holy fuck i really would cry haha:eek: