here's some good jokes...

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by MAkeItLEGAl, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so here thaey are:

there is a black guy, an arab, and a mexican sitting in a car, who is driving?

the police.

how do u starve a black guy?

put his food stamps under his work boots.

i hope u enjoy these, as i did.

2. i didnt find them very funny,not only cuz they are racist,but very dissrespectfull(sp?) to other culters

3. ...congratulations! you\'re racist!

cock.

4. lmao

5. i enjoyed them, but i know i shouldn\'t have. i feel shitty now. i\'m a freakin deuschebag....RUINED MY DAY

didn\'t really ruin my day lol but i do feel kinda bad now

6. i don\'t have a problem with the jokes cuz they appear racist, but that they just weren\'t funny..

7. deusche - bag? okay there fuehrerluftwaffevolkswagenreichstag. go eat some wienershnitzel and invade france.

cock.

8. i hate racism, my parents are from the south, so everyone in my family \"hates\" black people, they\'re always talkin shit about them, i can\'t stand it

9. Seriously, racism has to be the #1 thing that pisses me off. Hating someone for their skin color, SKIN COLOR, is one of the worst things you can do to someone, the other being hating someone for their religion. I have never understood it, and I can\'t tolerate that shit. Someone\'s skin and someone\'s faith are so close to a person\'s soul, and ignorant people should be herded into camps and shot. I\'m out.

cock.

10. having a half-puerto rican/half-black best friend, i am obviously quite anti-racist. i, however, appreciate political incorrectness and the comfortable atmosphere it can bring. but even if those jokes weren\'t racist, they still suck. away with you.

11. even if your against racism u will laff yur ass off at this...... why do niggers smell?

so blind people can hate them too. LOl

12. ...

cock.

13. black jokes are funny. too bad i dont know any.

14. whats purple green and orange and sits on my porch...

my nigger and ill paint him whatever color i want

whats it called when a black man has sex with a white girl...

rape

and before anyone jumps down my throat, who cares about a joke. words dont hurt and comedy is an easy way to end racism. a great majority of comedians (black and white) make jokes generalizing and putting down a race (black and white). does that mean they want to run out and cut off each others penises...no. that means their bringing to light an issue that people find funny, but would never bring up themselves. thus making it less of a big deal when someone does.

15. -what do you do if you see a nigger with half a head?

stop laughing and reload

btw.. im not racist. i like black people, just not niggers.

-how do u get a nigger out of the gutter?

take yur foot off his neck.

-whats black, stinky, and ugly?

any nigger u stumble upon

16. LMAO. I love racisim. I support black people by hiring them..lol... But really racisim shouldnt make people that mad....lmao...that blind person joke was so freakin hillarious

17. Remember racism goes both ways.

I\'ve found that some of the biggest racists are blacks themselves. Call them racist and they get all uppity, because they think racism is only a white thing.

18. I\'ve noticed that too. But on the same note, some of the nicest people I know are black.

by the way, some of those jokes were funny. Others, creative. Guywithwhiteshoes, your\'s sucked.

19. yall need to grow up, and chill, fucking a.

btw thses were told to me by my boss, who is mexican and jewish, so if u wanna pick on me go ahead. but u need to realize that this is a joke forum, some jokes may be offensive to others, so stfu.

20. suck a dick. noob.

and voltswagen, eh? good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.